Yes. He was and is young so that was always wrong.

But, how he has improved.

More power.

More ability to hold off the opposition.

Better holding up.

Better holding up and turning with the ball.

Far, far better cool finishing.

Better technique.

So he now has power, pace, control, calmness and goals.
[www.prostatecanceruk.org] is a really useful link.

You can access information, speak to an advisor with expert information or email them. It’s a really good service, I think.
20:28, Sat 9 Feb
AmeliaBlue
El Mayor
Blues wanted 22mil plus in January mate

Think upwards

If that’s true, then if Che hits 25 goals for the season, I don’t want a penny less than 35 million to even be entertained

You're going to be very disappointed.
Revere me.
20:30, Sat 9 Feb
If only that one at Witton had gone in. If it happened again you'd bet your house on it going in.
20:35, Sat 9 Feb
macca salop blue
£20million just been talked about on Sky's EFL show (Prutton & Rosenior)
They really talked him up.
Rosenior in particular was full of praise for his all round game, adding another 5 million at least!
20:59, Sat 9 Feb
ben sotv
I thought in this window anything less than £15m in one payment was a bad deal.

Think it’s got to be £20 plus now. If the embargo is lifted we should offer him a bumper deal but if he wants to go, I wish him all the luck in his future career.

He has shown real professionalism and I think every single fan has seen that. Seem a real gent.

Then we had players like savage and Johnson who couldn’t leave blues quick enough oh and Craig Gardner. Adams has shown you up Craig, a real class act.

Well done che, forever blues

I can’t see Cha leaving any time soon, the team spirit at blue is incredible. He don’t seem fused by the money and seems happy and settled. The relationship with the fans and his team mates is very strong and seems a level headed fella
21:00, Sat 9 Feb
Yeah now about to watch Quest let's see what they say about him.
21:00, Sat 9 Feb
How relative is soon. He won't leave before June.

Unless he's injured he's definitely leaving in the Summer. Premier League will be too much of a draw.
Revere me.
21:11, Sat 9 Feb
Musername
El Mayor

Think upwards

That’s refreshing, fair play to the board.

And too think many on this board had him as easily replaceable in the first few months of the season, nothing as fickle as a football fan on a message board.

If he stays fit between now and the end of the season he could easily have added another £5m to his price tag.
01:24, Sun 10 Feb
I think about 25m
01:49, Sun 10 Feb
Le Mod
If it was up to this forum Lazy Che would have been sold for 3 Million in the summer, he’d have been driven there too, because he was shit and stealing a wage .

I think you were on some other forum, Le M! Many, including myself, have long recognised Che’s potential. but wondered if and when it would be fulfilled.
Che has been transformed this season. Many of us think that’s down to the quality of coaching, and Che’s response to that. I personally think he was worth £3-5m last season, but now he’s worth £20m.
He has been a bit lazy in the past btw, but much less so this season, & you can get away with that if you make enough goals/assists.
I’d dearly love to hold on to Che, but I think we’d have to win promotion to secure that. But I can take £20m and still feel good about it.
...that Che is turning into a trademark. I love it, such a subtle skill, but that is proper to level football.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.

Re: Che price

09:10, Sun 10 Feb
How much😂😂😂
09:11, Sun 10 Feb
Deluded if you think he will be here next season unless we went up, he deserves a shot at the prem he doesn't owe us anything hes been nothing short of sensational this season
09:24, Sun 10 Feb
LHBlues
Deluded if you think he will be here next season unless we went up, he deserves a shot at the prem he doesn't owe us anything hes been nothing short of sensational this season

Deluded a tad strong, I’m not a vile

Just my opinion, he seems happy and content, the manager is not going to lose one of his best players, and the board seem to be improving over time, and learning by past mistakes. No reason to think in time, blues could not make the premiership, hence the improvement since Monk and Co came in. I must say, I really enjoy the championship
09:24, Sun 10 Feb
From the Times, where the figure comes from

[twitter.com]
09:52, Sun 10 Feb
£20 million+ is the going rate for a young Englishman tearing up the championship in 2019.

James Maddison scored 14 goals as an attacking midfielder and went for £20 million to Leicester.

As far as we're concerned, Che's value is going up every week.
09:56, Sun 10 Feb
One thing that strikes me is if Brexit does fully drop, then the rules over foreigners will surely change. This will mean a lot of clubs will have to sign good English talent, which will further add a premium to their prices.
14:34, Sun 10 Feb
That Times article is an abomination btw.

So we should sell our best asset for half his asking price to please the EFL who will deduct us points and keep us under an embargo regardless? Feck. Off.
Dong Ren Out.
15:15, Sun 10 Feb
£22m is fair in this market, we really ought to start understanding that as you say.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
15:24, Sun 10 Feb
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
AmeliaBlue
El Mayor

Think upwards

If that’s true, then if Che hits 25 goals for the season, I don’t want a penny less than 35 million to even be entertained

You're going to be very disappointed.

Title of my autobiography
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season