20:48, Sat 9 Feb
rocksteddie
Glad to see that a local hill has been named after him!
. Yes , very local to me , Leeky Hills
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
21:07, Sat 9 Feb
Bostin
21:45, Sat 9 Feb
Durham Blues
At least we haven't got the blades' goalie

[www.google.com]
BromsgroveBlues
Craig awful, conceded the pen
!

In light of the Ndoye revelations, I think this guy’s contribution to the football club really should be discussed.
@stevanderman
22:15, Sat 9 Feb
That song about him needs to stop now. Shocking. Villa-esque
23:19, Sat 9 Feb
Better minus ponytail. Less pub football looking.
00:49, Sun 10 Feb
scouty
Better minus ponytail. Less pub football looking.

I hear what you say. but I personally think that Campo fits well with our culture. He’s a mixed bag, passionate; unorthodox; unpredictable and a tad eccentric. I quite like that.
Generally speaking, I don’t like ponytails and socks worn over the knee, but it seems to suit Campo in some weird kind of way. Vive la Difference!
01:09, Sun 10 Feb
I was sat in the QPR end behind Camp in the second half (complicated story). He was fab close up. I just couldn't celebrate...horrible. But he was amazing close up especially with the home fans on his back behind him. He had 3 spells at QPR so I think their fans respected that performance.
01:24, Sun 10 Feb
Haircut1000
I was sat in the QPR end behind Camp in the second half (complicated story). He was fab close up. I just couldn't celebrate...horrible. But he was amazing close up especially with the home fans on his back behind him. He had 3 spells at QPR so I think their fans respected that performance.

That’s a valuable insight, HC1k. Hands under bottom is never a good feeling. Thanks. Love plus One for Campo v QPR.
IMHO he’s better when he has to react instinctively. The more time he has to think about a threat, the more he’s likely to over-think it or panic. But I judge him in the round, in relation to his ability. And I think he’s played above his previous performance levels this season. That’s all you can ask for.
02:00, Sun 10 Feb
Camp really is a proper Blues type player and he's a massive part of this squad that are doing so well.

More importantly, he is the manager's choice so I will always back him.

I'm happy for him that he's got his day in the sun because come Tuesday you just don't know if he's going to parry one into their strikers path. We should be used to his eccentric keeping by now but there was one softish header in the second half which was straight at him but quite low down. Instead of just gathering it at his feet he just scooped it up and away out for a corner.
I guess De Gea is regarded as one of the world's best when saving everything with his feet so whatever part of his anatomy Camp gets in the way is ok by me.
02:14, Sun 10 Feb
Every time I watch a Championship game of football this season there’s goalkeeping errors.

I genuinely think Camp’s a bit of a victim of how we’ve had great goalkeepers for as long as I’ve been alive.

Anyway, I love the bloke. There’s something about him that absolutely screams Blues and as far as I’m concerned he’s proper effing Blues. Soz.
02:18, Sun 10 Feb
Wise words, BB. Nobody is perfect, especially in this division, which can be so erratic. Campo is better than most, despite his idiosyncrasies. But his idiosyncrasies make him more Blues.
I’d love him to gain a clean sheet on Tuesday, and Che to equal TF’s record. I never thought TF’s record would be equalled in my lifetime. Che is the first player to really deserve it.
Arise, Lee Camp!
Our new cult hero.

KRO
Dong Ren out
09:04, Sun 10 Feb
No. What the eff is this shit?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
09:07, Sun 10 Feb

[]