The Penguin
Arise, Lee Camp!
Our new cult hero.

KRO

NO.
Goodbye says it all.
12:27, Sun 10 Feb
Kept us with three precious points but fans like you are against him?
🤔
13:19, Sun 10 Feb
The Penguin
Kept us with three precious points but fans like you are against him?
🤔

I am against him, yes he saved a penalty yesterday but also made errors.
He saved us 2 points yesterday but imo he has and will cost more points than he saves.
Goodbye says it all.
13:21, Sun 10 Feb
I agree that we should have more points than we currently do and Camp has cost us plenty.

We should be higher up the table and in the top 6.

But we have to appreciate moments of brilliance to prevent certain goals and the points that he has saved us.
13:27, Sun 10 Feb
I’d say Camp has cost us less points than our attacking players when they couldn’t hit a cows arse early in the season.
13:33, Sun 10 Feb
It's a bit of both.

He definitely cost us 3 points on several occasions.

Forest away stands out in my memory.
13:37, Sun 10 Feb
He hasn’t cost us three points ‘on several ocassions’. Except in your head, and that of others.
13:40, Sun 10 Feb
Swansea (H)
Bolton (A)
WBA (H)
Sheff Utd (A)

All games where we should’ve won but either couldn’t finish them off or couldn’t shoot to save our lives.

9 points there, we’d be 3rd. You could even add the villa game if Che doesn’t hit the post.

Not to be pedantic, but if you blame him for Forest then he cost us 2 points and not 3.
13:41, Sun 10 Feb
So he hasn't let in many soft goals this season?

If true, lots of people disagree with you.
13:42, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
Swansea (H)
Bolton (A)
WBA (H)
Sheff Utd (A)

All games where we should’ve won but either couldn’t finish them off or couldn’t shoot to save our lives.

9 points there, we’d be 3rd. You could even add the villa game if Che doesn’t hit the post.

Not to be pedantic, but if you blame him for Forest then he cost us 2 points and not 3.

I absolutely agree with you.

Our finishing has been shocking in a lot of games this season.

And we should be a lot higher up the table.
13:43, Sun 10 Feb
In his heart he knows he’s stealing a living as a Championship keeper. The bit of confidence from yesterday should help us till the next major calamity. The abuse from Dean and horrified looks from the rest of the back four were starting to knock him a bit. You can tell as his ponytail was all greasy and dank against Forest.

So glad we have him though - fantastic entertainment laughing at his pantomime antics.
13:43, Sun 10 Feb
Why don’t you list the ‘several occasions ‘ we’d have had three points if not for keeping errors? You’re not allowed to assign every goal to goalkeeping error, mind.
13:44, Sun 10 Feb
Because I'm at the gym at the moment.
13:45, Sun 10 Feb
‘Stealing a living’ is up there with other fans being ‘deluded’ as the football fan’s favourite cliche.
13:46, Sun 10 Feb
Plenty of time to think then.
13:49, Sun 10 Feb
It’s cobblers to say ‘we should be’. The table represents exactly where we deserve to be based on our performances. We’ve had luck and bad luck at times this season, and we are no more or less blessed with it than any other teams, despite the self-pity we like to indulge in as Blues fans.
He's let in a few but he's made some good saves as well. Look, it all depends what your opinion of supporting a club is. Some like to sit in the stands booing every mistake a player makes and others like to look at the positives and offer support.

There are some great options for other clubs to support where you can boo your own players and be in the majority - you wouldn't even have to travel that far.
Much ado about nothing more than a comedy of errors. Imo obviously.
newblue
‘Stealing a living’ is up there with other fans being ‘deluded’ as the football fan’s favourite cliche.

It’s crazy. Joint second most clean sheets and yet he’s stealing a living.

It’s the same as people saying Jota is crap and doesn’t get stuck in, or that Juke doesn’t do enough.
13:50, Sun 10 Feb
newblue
It’s cobblers to say ‘we should be’. The table represents exactly where we deserve to be based on our performances. We’ve had luck and bad luck at times this season, and we are no more or less blessed with it than any other teams, despite the self-pity we like to indulge in as Blues fans.

False position? 🤣