newblue
It’s cobblers to say ‘we should be’. The table represents exactly where we deserve to be based on our performances. We’ve had luck and bad luck at times this season, and we are no more or less blessed with it than any other teams, despite the self-pity we like to indulge in as Blues fans.

I would argue that we definitely havent got what we've deserved based on our performances.

There's probably only 2 or 3 games this season where we got more than we deserved. QPR at home etc where we were garbage and deserved to lose.

Nope. We should be higher up the table
15:09, Sun 10 Feb
Why? Over a period of 31 games you are where you deserve to be. It’s pointless saying our performances deserved better, because they obviously haven’t over a sustained period of time.
16:00, Sun 10 Feb
newblue
Why? Over a period of 31 games you are where you deserve to be. It’s pointless saying our performances deserved better, because they obviously haven’t over a sustained period of time.

Think the first 6 or so games we were a little unlucky (Boro apart), the 0-0 at Swansea, the defeat to Bolton which if memory serves me was a hand ball for them, goal maybe should not have stood plus was the better team against the baggies, even big Dave Moore said so
16:15, Sun 10 Feb
Absolutely we were unlucky inthe early part of the season. I remember some were asking how long it could go on before Monk’s position was questioned.
16:35, Sun 10 Feb
newblue
Absolutely we were unlucky inthe early part of the season. I remember some were asking how long it could go on before Monk’s position was questioned.
Yeah that thread needs to be dug up
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:37, Sun 10 Feb
Indeed...
17:04, Sun 10 Feb
Google may help you if you ask it nicely 😎
17:09, Sun 10 Feb
Does he/she post on here?
17:13, Sun 10 Feb
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

I think this may be the thread being referred to

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

A quick look shows OP and three posters seeing to agree, the majority have been proven correct
18:10, Sun 10 Feb
It's a bit of both.

He definitely cost us 3 points on several occasions.

Forest away stands out in my memory.

Did we lose?
18:12, Sun 10 Feb
Bluesince62
It's a bit of both.

He definitely cost us 3 points on several occasions.

Forest away stands out in my memory.

Did we lose?

Brentford away 2 points.
Goodbye says it all.
18:15, Sun 10 Feb
Stoke away, 2 points.
18:16, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
Swansea (H)
Bolton (A)
WBA (H)
Sheff Utd (A)

All games where we should’ve won but either couldn’t finish them off or couldn’t shoot to save our lives.

9 points there, we’d be 3rd. You could even add the villa game if Che doesn’t hit the post.

Not to be pedantic, but if you blame him for Forest then he cost us 2 points and not 3.

It's a bit one eyed. Other teams may point to points in games where they felt they could have got something off us. Qpr yesterday for instance.
Revere me.
18:19, Sun 10 Feb
That’s not 3 either
18:36, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
Swansea (H)
Bolton (A)
WBA (H)
Sheff Utd (A)

All games where we should’ve won but either couldn’t finish them off or couldn’t shoot to save our lives.

9 points there, we’d be 3rd. You could even add the villa game if Che doesn’t hit the post.

Not to be pedantic, but if you blame him for Forest then he cost us 2 points and not 3.

It's a bit one eyed. Other teams may point to points in games where they felt they could have got something off us. Qpr yesterday for instance.

Yes QPR at our place as well. Compo's clean sheet got us a point in that one .
18:42, Sun 10 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
newblue

the anti-Che threads from the start of the season would be funny to read too
19:14, Sun 10 Feb
newblue
That’s not 3 either

I never said it was.
Goodbye says it all.
01:16, Mon 11 Feb
Pigeon
Rab C Nesbitt
newblue

the anti-Che threads from the start of the season would be funny to read too

And yet at the start of the season were deserved. It just shows how much hard work Che and the coaching staff have put in and are reaping the rewards from.
02:31, Mon 11 Feb
Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

A quick look shows OP and three posters seeing to agree, the majority have been proven correct

That's alright but this was even earlier in the season and also includes this gem of a quote:

"Why just stating some facts the away thing is nothing short of a disgrace and don't get me started on the fraud che Adams"

edit: and another on Page 3 "you are joking right? The kid has been here 3 years near enough and I don't think he's got 10 goals in all that time hes absolutely woeful hes one of the worst strikers I've seen down there he's league 2 at best and that's being kind...
08:06, Mon 11 Feb
Petebaldwin
Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

That's alright but this was even earlier in the season and also includes this gem of a quote:

"Why just stating some facts the away thing is nothing short of a disgrace and don't get me started on the fraud che Adams"

edit: and another on Page 3 "you are joking right? The kid has been here 3 years near enough and I don't think he's got 10 goals in all that time hes absolutely woeful hes one of the worst strikers I've seen down there he's league 2 at best and that's being kind...

How embarrassing for those on the old posts calling for Monks head and that Cha is rubbish😂😂😂