17:33, Sat 9 Feb
If we get a massive points punishment, does this mean the end of it or do we continue to be in the same position unable to sign players, offer contracts and potentially being docked 12 points next season as well?
17:33, Sat 9 Feb
Cant be 12 points surely?!

Also can we appeal it in court or is there nothing we can do
17:34, Sat 9 Feb
Petebaldwin
If we get a massive points punishment, does this mean the end of it or do we continue to be in the same position unable to sign players, offer contracts and potentially being docked 12 points next season as well?

End of it for last season.

Unfortunately, we're heading towards failing FFP again this season, so we might be in bother in the summer. We'll see
17:35, Sat 9 Feb
I can't see how this won't just continue year on year until we get the 2017/18 season off our 3 year count.
17:35, Sat 9 Feb
Marstonblue
Cant be 12 points surely?!

Also can we appeal it in court or is there nothing we can do

Nothing we can do mate. We've been fighting it for months, if we get 12 points the EFL have all their ducks in a row.
17:36, Sat 9 Feb
Don't care if it's 12 just as long as others get punished the same. Wasn't expecting this season to be like this anyway so it's a free hit imo.
17:36, Sat 9 Feb
Petebaldwin
I can't see how this won't just continue year on year until we get the 2017/18 season off our 3 year count.

Said this before, but we're assessed on a SINGLE year this season...

It's easily possible we're still over limits this season.
17:37, Sat 9 Feb
B13blues
Don't care if it's 12 just as long as others get punished the same. Wasn't expecting this season to be like this anyway so it's a free hit imo.

It'll be absolutely farcical seeing half the club's in the Championship with upto 12 points deducted evrey season. I really hope this isn't true.
17:39, Sat 9 Feb
I can't believe we'll get any points reduction - unless we've agreed to it in return for a significantly smaller fine?
The precedent that it would set - to deduct points mid season with so many other clubs close to the same problem for next season....

If we haven't agreed to it and the EFL try and enforce it then I can see this going through the courts and getting really messy, what if the season ends and we're in a playoff place without the deduction, but not with it - what happens, is it suspended and we go into the playoffs? or do we miss out and then if we win in court we receive Premiership level money as compensation???

I wont believe anything until its on the EFL site or BCFC.
El Mayor
Rumour is it's 12.

Believe it when you see it though.

Ah they can get effed. Ridiculous number.

It's such a shame, we have a fantastic chance of making the playoffs.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
B13blues

It'll be absolutely farcical seeing half the club's in the Championship with upto 12 points deducted evrey season. I really hope this isn't true.

They won't all sign a player under an embargo though and hopefully we won't again.
Waggeh
B13blues

They won't be though, this is what people are not grasping.

15 teams were failing in May last year but by July it was 4.

Most teams sorted their shit out. We either stuck our fingers in our ears and went la la la we're not listening or tried to sign players.

THAT is why we are being punished so harshly.
17:40, Sat 9 Feb
El Mayor
Petebaldwin

End of it for last season.

Unfortunately, we're heading towards failing FFP again this season, so we might be in bother in the summer. We'll see

The points deduction is for Pedersen I think, not FFP.

If they deduct us 12 points for FFP then half the division can expect bigger deductions next year when they fail it worse, notably our dear neighbours.

Therefore the decision will all be pinned on the Pedersen thing.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
17:40, Sat 9 Feb
El Mayor
Petebaldwin

Said this before, but we're assessed on a SINGLE year this season...

It's easily possible we're still over limits this season.

Dan, didn't realise we're being assessed over a single year. What's the limits for this year? Presume up to 13m?

If we stay under that limit this season, is the slate clean come the summer?
17:41, Sat 9 Feb
Should bra fine so the owners pay for their eff up
Not the manager, players and fans fault