17:17, Sat 9 Feb
Incoming but not enough to relegate us.

#fecktheefl
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
Franksy reporting chunt
17:17, Sat 9 Feb
How does he know
17:19, Sat 9 Feb
5Live apparently said the same this morning.
Dong Ren Out.
not enough to put us in the shite ..3/5 points i reckon
17:21, Sat 9 Feb
12 would still leave us 8 clear of reading.
17:23, Sat 9 Feb
tool
not enough to put us in the shite ..3/5 points i reckon

Always thought around that, they will want to hit other clubs with harsher penalties

Shame though if 5 points, looks end of our play off hopes to me
17:23, Sat 9 Feb
What will be, will be. I’m just loving the football we’re playing. Best Blues team in years,
17:24, Sat 9 Feb
Since 2012.
17:25, Sat 9 Feb
Blue Monday do we reckon? Not enough to relegate us seems very vague. They've either heard a figure or they haven't
17:25, Sat 9 Feb
I can see it ending up in the courtroom
PJ1
17:26, Sat 9 Feb
And today we equal our points total for last season with FIFTEEN games to go.
This gives EFL the chance to give us a hefty points deduction with very little chance of relegating us, wouldn't be surprised if we get the news this week.
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"
17:26, Sat 9 Feb
That's really disappointing, a points deduction only effects the players and the fans. What have they done to deserve this?

The club should be fined at worst.
Shakespeare
Since 2012.

Some better ex-prem players then; but I much prefer watching this team. A matter of opinion, of course.
17:32, Sat 9 Feb
Rumour is it's 12.

Believe it when you see it though.
17:33, Sat 9 Feb
If we get a massive points punishment, does this mean the end of it or do we continue to be in the same position unable to sign players, offer contracts and potentially being docked 12 points next season as well?
17:33, Sat 9 Feb
Cant be 12 points surely?!

Also can we appeal it in court or is there nothing we can do
17:34, Sat 9 Feb
Petebaldwin
If we get a massive points punishment, does this mean the end of it or do we continue to be in the same position unable to sign players, offer contracts and potentially being docked 12 points next season as well?

End of it for last season.

Unfortunately, we're heading towards failing FFP again this season, so we might be in bother in the summer. We'll see
17:35, Sat 9 Feb
I can't see how this won't just continue year on year until we get the 2017/18 season off our 3 year count.
17:35, Sat 9 Feb
Marstonblue
Cant be 12 points surely?!

Also can we appeal it in court or is there nothing we can do

Nothing we can do mate. We've been fighting it for months, if we get 12 points the EFL have all their ducks in a row.