johnnyspex
Maybe, maybe not. I have a feeling this team and management are going all in.

Are all of your football thoughts poker based?

I think you are blind to some of the facts.
And i think yer bluffin
20:56, Sat 9 Feb
We're going to finish mid table so take the points now. But the fans should be laying into the EFL over the vendetta they have against us.
Macca1
We're going to finish mid table so take the points now. But the fans should be laying into the EFL over the vendetta they have against us.

Yep. We need a siege mentality for next season.
20:57, Sat 9 Feb
well until we know what the outcome is you can't say that an our circumstances are different to others.
F*ck em up.

Me and Gramsci going to HQ in our blue vests.
i'll be there as well. united we stand. well city, but you get the point.
21:04, Sat 9 Feb
Next season.

If we were to do the unthinkable, it wouldn’t apply
@Bluewurst1875
21:07, Sat 9 Feb
Antonio Gramsci
I'd prefer a campaign of civil disobedience targeting the EFL twerps.

This. I know some people.
I’m just going to get the papers, get the papers.
21:38, Sat 9 Feb
I don't see how they can wait till next season. What IF we got promoted? That would mean no punishment and we've got away with it.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
21:41, Sat 9 Feb
The vile will be given the points to add to their total.

Spawny so and so's
21:50, Sat 9 Feb
Take it now and just crack on, the EFLuent have got it in for us but lets just take it now.

If it is 12 points there will be a lot of worried clubs out there for what is coming their way next season.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
21:53, Sat 9 Feb
Take it now, will galvanise the squad and fans not only this season but next season too.

Beg Che to stay one more season with whatever incentives we can find and go again next season.

Would be interesting, if we were guaranteed a playoff spot, but next season we would start on -12 if we didn’t win it would people take it? No from me.
23:12, Sat 9 Feb
I don't see how they can wait till next season. What IF we got promoted? That would mean no punishment and we've got away with it.

Yes.

Not t as if we would be the first
@Bluewurst1875
23:53, Sat 9 Feb
Bluewurst
Next season.

Would not bank on that whatsoever pal
Roj
23:56, Sat 9 Feb
Take them now. Start with parity with everyone else next season. I doubt that we can make the Prem this season and would find it beyond us if we did. Another year and we could boss this division and given a level playing field could build on the present squad. If we lose Che, sad but there may be others, but losing Garry Monk would be a real blow. That is my main worry.
00:11, Sun 10 Feb
I may be rather too optimistic here but I'm gonna say it depends what division we're in.
www.intotheshadowslive.uk
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
Macca1

Yep. We need a siege mentality for next season.

This all day long Feck Em take it now then have a right go next Season
00:20, Sun 10 Feb
Bluewurst
Next season.

Would not bank on that whatsoever pal

Two seperate legal entities

Even so, come back down with £100 million in the back pocket, without having to spend. Great

What’s the issue
@Bluewurst1875
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
I think we are massively improving and reckon we have a really strong chance of doing very well next season. I think we will fall short this season.

Take the hit now and hope other clubs are treated in a similar manner if they break the rules.

Exactly this.