20:43, Sat 9 Feb
Next season. These lads are on there day as good as anyone in this division and we can get to the play offs.
20:43, Sat 9 Feb
Charlie Woodford
Easy choice

I hate the play offs, and were not going to be top 2 this season

Take the points deduction now and go for automatic next season 👍

With what 20 goal a season striker?
20:47, Sat 9 Feb
johnnyspex
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
Valencia
johnnyspex
Next season. Never underistimate the power of momentum and the most on fire striker in the league.

Yep 👍🏼

We've not got that much momentum though. We've been pretty much where we are now and as adrift as we are now for four months. This is about what we are. We've not been in the top 6 all season.

Wev’ve got 15 games or something like that to go right? We have a striker that must be terrifying anyone we play, and only a win or so away from the play offs and you would rather take punishment now just so you can start even next season even though we won’t have Adams??

Don’t take up poker mate.

We've taken 7 points from our last 5 games and we are 13th in the form table. Meanwhile we are four points off the play offs and the teams in 6th and 7th have a game in hand.

I'd love us to do it but realistically it's probably not going to happen.

If we were sat in the play offs now I would get the argument but we aren't and haven't been all season.

Hopefully we will get to spend some of the Adams money in the summer.
Revere me.
20:49, Sat 9 Feb
The next one Beattie develops - possibly Vassell, maybe Mrabti, or someone we go out and buy with a bit of that £20m
20:52, Sat 9 Feb
Maybe, maybe not. I have a feeling this team and management are going all in.
20:54, Sat 9 Feb
johnnyspex
Maybe, maybe not. I have a feeling this team and management are going all in.

Are all of your football thoughts poker based?

I think you are blind to some of the facts.
Revere me.
20:56, Sat 9 Feb
And i think yer bluffin
20:56, Sat 9 Feb
We're going to finish mid table so take the points now. But the fans should be laying into the EFL over the vendetta they have against us.
20:57, Sat 9 Feb
Macca1
We're going to finish mid table so take the points now. But the fans should be laying into the EFL over the vendetta they have against us.

Yep. We need a siege mentality for next season.
Revere me.
20:57, Sat 9 Feb
well until we know what the outcome is you can't say that an our circumstances are different to others.
20:59, Sat 9 Feb
F*ck em up.

Me and Gramsci going to HQ in our blue vests.
Revere me.
i'll be there as well. united we stand. well city, but you get the point.
21:04, Sat 9 Feb
Next season.

If we were to do the unthinkable, it wouldn’t apply
@Bluewurst1875
21:07, Sat 9 Feb
Antonio Gramsci
I'd prefer a campaign of civil disobedience targeting the EFL twerps.

This. I know some people.
I’m just going to get the papers, get the papers.
21:38, Sat 9 Feb
I don't see how they can wait till next season. What IF we got promoted? That would mean no punishment and we've got away with it.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast