09:09, Sun 10 Feb
I dont get some blues fans on here saying hes no good and blah blah he was pretty sensational yesterday, that through ball to Che😍such a better player in the middle behind the strikers we look much better too if a little dodgy at the back
09:14, Sun 10 Feb
LHBlues
I dont get some blues fans on here saying hes no good and blah blah he was pretty sensational yesterday, that through ball to Che😍such a better player in the middle behind the strikers we look much better too if a little dodgy at the back

I thought he was superb the last couple of games, looks like he coming into form, could well be this slight change in system. Think it makes us better offensively but as you say, not quite as solid at the back.

I think it good we got a plan B, as Mink will know when to turn the screw or not for certain games.

I think he is a quality little player
09:18, Sun 10 Feb
Mr Blue Sky
LHBlues

I thought he was superb the last couple of games, looks like he coming into form, could well be this slight change in system. Think it makes us better offensively but as you say, not quite as solid at the back.

I think it good we got a plan B, as MINK will know when to turn the screw or not for certain games.

Fur enough !
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
09:33, Sun 10 Feb
generalBlue
Mr Blue Sky
LHBlues

I think it good we got a plan B, as MINK will know when to turn the screw or not for certain games.

Fur enough !

Typo, always proof read😁
09:44, Sun 10 Feb
I would expect nothing less from our record signing.

He's one of the best players in the league.
10:03, Sun 10 Feb
I get peoples frustration with jota he can be ineffective for long periods of the game. But as a attacking midfielder he has provided 10 assists this season u cant argue with that. Just we expected a few more goals of him. But on the other side we didnt expect duke or che to have 29 goals between them either. So its a catch 22. But loving this season so nice not to be fighting to stay up.
10:12, Sun 10 Feb
Be interesting to see if Gaz sticks with this diamond on Tuesday against Bolton ... with jotas sublime slide rule passes from his favourite position he’ll cut through that Bolton defence like butter

lovely 👍🏻
10:32, Sun 10 Feb
Or we will probably eff up like usual against a lesser club
10:38, Sun 10 Feb
If anything Monk made a slight error of judgement in rushing him back from injury, leading to a few games below par, which the haters jumped on with some glee.
It does show that Monk rates him so highly that he gambled on him a bit. We aren't a one man team, but with Jota playing (especially in that new formation) we are so much better than without.
10:47, Sun 10 Feb
Bozza31
I get peoples frustration with jota he can be ineffective for long periods of the game. But as a attacking midfielder he has provided 10 assists this season u cant argue with that. Just we expected a few more goals of him. But on the other side we didnt expect duke or che to have 29 goals between them either. So its a catch 22. But loving this season so nice not to be fighting to stay up.

Wonder in terms of his finishing, could Beattie do some work with him as we have seen the results of Juke and Cha
13:52, Sun 10 Feb
It was a great finish by him from the edge of the box yesterday but it came off the inside of the post - luckily Che was there to tap it in.
14:06, Sun 10 Feb
Very good finish against Forest last week too
14:48, Sun 10 Feb
Jacques Moran

Maybe Beattie has worked his magic already then, as has been said,a cracker against forest and the one which hit the woodwork yesterday which was a sublime passage of play btw
14:55, Sun 10 Feb
Mr Blue Sky
Jacques Moran

Maybe Beattie has worked his magic already then, as has been said,a cracker against forest and the one which hit the woodwork yesterday which was a sublime passage of play btw

It was indeed.

The way we worked the original openinng for Jota's shot was a thing of beauty.

If Jota's shot had gone in it would have been a goal of the season contender.
15:12, Sun 10 Feb
It was sublime football from a team in tune with each other.

I haven’t seen much chat about Mrabti, he looked like he’d been here all season with some of his link up play.

Should have scored though.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"