15:32, Sun 10 Feb
Wonder if Mrabti will start over Mags on Tuesday. Would like to see more of him.
16:24, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
Wonder if Mrabti will start over Mags on Tuesday.

Probably not.

Starting 11 yesterday scored 4 goals in 42 mins ... why change?
17:39, Sun 10 Feb
Mags deft flick to set up Jota was part of that quality move for Che 3rd.
17:47, Sun 10 Feb
B_C_F_C
Musername

Probably not.

Because they played an exhausting game only 72 hours prior?
18:23, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
B_C_F_C
Musername

Probably not.

Because they played an exhausting game only 72 hours prior?

Oh right... best put Che on the bench then... 🤔
19:50, Sun 10 Feb
Ah yes because we have another striker on the bench who’s comparable to Adams.
20:34, Sun 10 Feb
LHBlues
I dont get some blues fans on here saying hes no good and blah blah he was pretty sensational yesterday, that through ball to Che😍such a better player in the middle behind the strikers we look much better too if a little dodgy at the back

I don’t think many on here simply don’t rate him. I think any contention is more about Jots’s consistency and shooting ability. When he’s hot, he’s really hot. I think he and Juke have more assists between them than any other pairing in the Championship. But there have been significant periods when he’s been off-colour, particularly when he didn’t like playing under Worzel, and then when he had the groin problem.

In the main, he’s been outstanding this season, and shown his record fee was money well spent. I think the Jota/Juke/Chele combo is arguably the best in the division. We should really be in the top six on the basis of that.
09:10, Mon 11 Feb
The thing I'm most looking forward to tomorrow is getting to the ground and asking that miserable old fanny behind me if he watched the highlights. He effing hates Jota and it will pain him to see he got three assits. In fact, I might ask him if his name is Des...
DES
10:01, Mon 11 Feb
it's not me Chris, I'm the eternal optimist at the ground (equally annoying I know) I've been totally underwealmed with Jota after we signed him (certain that villa miss didnt help) but he has been on fire last two games!
Long may it continue!

KRO
10:10, Mon 11 Feb
DES
Love you really, Des xx
10:12, Mon 11 Feb
DES
DES
it's not me Chris, I'm the eternal optimist at the ground (equally annoying I know) I've been totally underwealmed with Jota after we signed him (certain that villa miss didnt help) but he has been on fire last two games!
Long may it continue!

KRO

I admit I was infuriated with Jota when he came as I knew what he promised(or what he could be) and didn't produce for a while, I would argue he has been playing well for a lot longer than 2 games but agree he has been on fire in this new role he has, again it has to go down to the manager and coaching staff.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
10:42, Mon 11 Feb
Two assists wasn't it?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
10:45, Mon 11 Feb
Must get an assist for the shot off the post? I'm giving it to him anyway.
@LeMod1875
10:50, Mon 11 Feb
Jota was utterly beautiful at QPR.

Obviously more so in the first half - because the second half he spent quite a lot of the time watching the ball get launched over his head towards Matt Smith.

But honestly, anybody who can't enjoy watching a bloke with the skill and imagination Jota showed on Saturday needs to give up on football.
10:53, Mon 11 Feb
The change in role the last couple of games has totally changed him, runs the show.