StechyBlue
I think it's amusing when even the top teams are getting absolutely blown away by teams with infinite cash cheat mode turned on.

How long before even some of the previous top teams (arsenal, Chelsea, etc) realise they can no longer compete financially and thus, on the pitch...and their owners decide to jack it all in.

It will get to the point (generally) that unless you've got more money than Man city, then what's the feckin point? And how many teams have?

You say this but should Liverpool win their game in hand, they will once again be 3 points above city and top. Their owners are nowhere near as rich as city's and they be just recorded over £100m profit.

You make a fair point. One team though.... we are 2 thirds of the season over? and already it's a race between only 2 teams. The rest will have to make do with a top 10 finish. A good result for the likes of wolves etc but the likes of Manchester United can't keep going season after season falling short of the success they almost took for granted year after year.
18:05, Sun 10 Feb
3 teams. Spurs still have a chance and have their best players coming back soon just in time.
18:08, Sun 10 Feb
3 teams. Spurs still have a chance and have their best players coming back soon just in time.

I think they're around the mix, but realistically will they topple Liverpool or Man city for 1st or 2nd ?
18:13, Sun 10 Feb
Had a draw on my fixed odds

Re: Man city

18:40, Sun 10 Feb
StechyBlue

I think they're around the mix, but realistically will they topple Liverpool or Man city for 1st or 2nd ?

Silly comment. They are still winning without Kane. Only 5 points adrift. It’s a 3 horse race. Not 2. Barmy to right spurs off.
18:56, Sun 10 Feb
Spurs still have to play both of them too, so they definitely have a shout if they can get Alli/Kane back ASAP.
07:47, Mon 11 Feb
1 Banana
Musername
StechyBlue
I think it's amusing when even the top teams are getting absolutely blown away by teams with infinite cash cheat mode turned on.

How long before even some of the previous top teams (arsenal, Chelsea, etc) realise they can no longer compete financially and thus, on the pitch...and their owners decide to jack it all in.

It will get to the point (generally) that unless you've got more money than Man city, then what's the feckin point? And how many teams have?

Chelsea started the sugar daddy trend, have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Vile can Match them pound for pound :-)

No, they can't. Not even close.
Musername
Chucho
Sky commentators already discussing Sarri losing his job! Zola sitting on the bench looking as clueless as ever.

He probably should. He has a top 3 defensive midfielder in Kanté and he’s playing him almost as a number 10.

Jorginho desperately needed help but he didn’t change tactics at all.

Sarri has a particular way of playing and will not adapt to fit his resources. He needs two things for it to be effective: 1) Time; 2) The right players - his players.

He'll get neither at Chelsea.

Chelsea's policy of routinely changing managers and developing then selling young talent has been remarkably successful thus far... how long that continues though... I'd piss myself if they ended up like Arsenal finishing outside the top four for a few seasons and then Abramovich decided to pull the plug and ask for his Billion back. What price success?
Musername
Yeah I’m more than happy in the Championship. Would love to go up because it secures the club for a long time but I love going to every game now thinking we can get a positive result.

On a side not regarding Chelsea how can that Hudson Odoi not get in this team? Half of them look like they can’t be arsed. He’s just going to be another one of the long list of Chelsea youngsters who go on to better things elsewhere.

Yeah we're still living of the riches from 2002-2011 aren't we?