16:29, Sun 10 Feb
Looking very strong in all areas. Currently 44-8.
May with an early hatrick of tries.
So dominant in all areas and Farrell’s kicking has been top notch.
16:34, Sun 10 Feb
Nice to see we've got the discipline in order, well apart from the punch up bit.
16:50, Sun 10 Feb
Could be a record.
16:55, Sun 10 Feb
37-0 in 1911 is the current record
16:56, Sun 10 Feb
France have been a mess.
17:00, Sun 10 Feb
Must have been the yellow vests
17:05, Sun 10 Feb
We handled a heavy pack really well, we done well last week against a very well drilled set of backs, we look like a strong all round disciplined team Jonny May what a player fantastic ball in hand player amazing vision.
17:16, Sun 10 Feb
2 weeks to an amazing match set in Cardiff.
17:22, Sun 10 Feb
1 Banana
Looking very strong in all areas

Especially the refereeing. Some interesting decisions in favour of England today....
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
17:24, Sun 10 Feb
Don’t think it affected the result really. England hammered them. They got off lightly because it became disjointed.
17:27, Sun 10 Feb
Rasputin
1 Banana
Looking very strong in all areas

Especially the refereeing. Some interesting decisions in favour of England today....

I love listening to his refereeing ways. He never stops talking and guiding the players throughout.
18:24, Sun 10 Feb
And having watched that today, it's why I can't be having NFL.

All out action, proper big athletes going at each other with no armour, blood and gore, breathless stuff with no delays.

You really can shove the 'Greatest show on earth'.
18:53, Sun 10 Feb
Now I don't usually like rugby but I sat down nothing really else on and watched it . Loved the ref,i knew exactly what was happening the players respect towards him . Why carnt football Mic and camera the ref up and feck me they take some wallops
20:38, Sun 10 Feb
Went to the game today. England were so good that the second half was an anti-climax! Got offered tickets for Wales v England , but turned them down as it clashes with the Blackburn game .....!
21:09, Sun 10 Feb
France are too slow, heavy and not fit enough for the 6 Nations.

One of the French payers today plays in the French second division??
00:12, Mon 11 Feb
I particularly enjoyed the kicking. Possibly the best I’ve ever seen. Once or twice, I was convinced the England player had put too much pace/weight on the kick, only to find it was perfectly weighted and led to a try. There was also a superb cross-field kick by Les Bleus that was magnifique.
08:47, Mon 11 Feb
France are too slow, heavy and not fit enough for the 6 Nations.

One of the French payers today plays in the French second division??

Yes, said to the Mrs England would break records today when I saw how slow and ponderous the French lads were. England were brilliant and it was great to watch. International rugby has changed beyond recognition from when I was a kid - it was just a game for fat lads on a muddy pitch. Now it is real impressive stuff with 18 stone blokes as fast as top level sprinters, ball handling slick and fast paced - it's a great game. Also the point about refs being mic'ed up and players calling them 'Sir' with zero dissent - if only football could do that.
08:52, Mon 11 Feb
The "American Football is shit because they wear armour" is almost as boring as the eternal "rugby fans are better than football fans" arguments.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:09, Mon 11 Feb
Last week it was everyone hates the arrogant English when Paddy Power were relentless in taking the mick.

This week Raspers is berating the Welsh referee, when it is pretty clear that England had way too much for a poor French team.

Good luck in a couple of weeks!
09:37, Mon 11 Feb
The "American Football is shit because they wear armour" is almost as boring as the eternal "rugby fans are better than football fans" arguments.

Yes, it is a boring thing to say - that's why I didn't actually say that.