17:47, Sun 10 Feb
Went along to the blues stall at the arcadian today and was given 2 tickets to Tuesdays game seated in the kop. Anyone who finds it a bit of an expense these days are welcome to them if they want to meet me before the game.
17:52, Sun 10 Feb
Sent Pm
17:54, Sun 10 Feb
Went along to the blues stall at the arcadian today and was given 2 tickets to Tuesdays game seated in the kop. Anyone who finds it a bit of an expense these days are welcome to them if they want to meet me before the game.

Too Bloke πŸ‘
bluenose97

Good man πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
18:51, Sun 10 Feb
Topman Bluenose,

if you can make sure they go to someone who really needs them ...absolutely spot on
19:18, Sun 10 Feb
Replied 1 banana
19:21, Sun 10 Feb
Nice gesture that is chap. πŸ‘
19:25, Sun 10 Feb
Never even new there was a blues stall by the arcading.
How longs it been their?
DES
19:27, Sun 10 Feb
Me neither! Anyway well done mate great deed!
Kro
19:29, Sun 10 Feb
Probably to do with the Chinese New Year? I never knew either.
19:34, Sun 10 Feb
It's was just a promotional stall bud as the club were part sponsors of the Chinese New year celebrations. Looks like the tickets have gone to the right people. Lad and dad both out of work. Just waiting for a reply.
20:18, Sun 10 Feb
bluenose97

What a fellaπŸ‘
11:07, Mon 11 Feb
Could you inform me if these become available again at an time please thanks
11:10, Mon 11 Feb
Good man.
DB
13:49, Mon 11 Feb
bluenose97
It's was just a promotional stall bud as the club were part sponsors of the Chinese New year celebrations. Looks like the tickets have gone to the right people. Lad and dad both out of work. Just waiting for a reply.

Have a great game 1Banana
The Usual Suspect