14:18, Mon 11 Feb
Redditch Blue
Never in a million years would a scenario unfold whereby the play-offs were delayed.

Yeah, thats what I thought.
But surely blues would kick up a right a stink and delay everything as late as possible to cause the efl as much grief as they can.
14:30, Mon 11 Feb
Ren hasn't agreed to be interviewed since October 2017. Says a lot.
14:34, Mon 11 Feb
If I was them, I wouldn't. Lose an appeal in the summer and start next season -12? No thanks.
14:35, Mon 11 Feb
You reckon he'll be happy to stay another season here if he gets offered a prem move and 7 times the salary he's on now?

Come on, get real.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
14:38, Mon 11 Feb
El Mayor

Just as a refresher....how far is this geezer up the food chain at Blues, and do those above him realise what damage he appears to be doing?
14:49, Mon 11 Feb
Pigeon
El Mayor

Just as a refresher....how far is this geezer up the food chain at Blues, and do those above him realise what damage he appears to be doing?

Dong is CEO.

Dong's boss is Zhao, who is the BSH Chairman, who is the right hand man of "Mr King".

AFAIK Dong enjoys Zhao's complete confidence.
14:58, Mon 11 Feb
right ok...is it a fair assumption that Zhao and Mr King are not following the day to day activities of the football club closely, and as such Dong's actions (as described by you) are not attracting their attention?
15:00, Mon 11 Feb
I felt really positive reading that until I got to the last sentence.

"If Ren and the board can understand the mistakes made last year and in particular last summer, then we have no reason to worry that Blues will be facing a points deduction again."

Feck
15:21, Mon 11 Feb
Pigeon
right ok...is it a fair assumption that Zhao and Mr King are not following the day to day activities of the football club closely, and as such Dong's actions (as described by you) are not attracting their attention?

Maybe - or maybe they only believe what Dong tells them
15:25, Mon 11 Feb
LHBlues
Why not keep Che?

For one he will want to play in the prem, how many young English strikers who score over 25 in a season stay in the championship?

Secondly we need the money. What’s the point in keeping him if we’re going to get another points deduction?
15:32, Mon 11 Feb
El Mayor
Pigeon

And of course he will filter the news in a way that boosts him. "The League is going to deduct us points, because they're racist."
16:23, Mon 11 Feb
Well if they se what the owner of Sheffield Wednesday says they’ll believe the EFL are inept and allow ex Premier like Villa to be better treated.
He’s selling had enough of the EFL.
16:32, Mon 11 Feb
Is this recent as I read while he put the club up for sale he didn't really want to and the appointment of their new manager had also given him fresh hope?
16:54, Mon 11 Feb
Of course.
17:27, Mon 11 Feb
El Mayor

If we'd have been more sensible instead of spunking money left right and centre, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Did we not have a transfer deficit of 12 million....
17:39, Mon 11 Feb
So basically we're effed this season in terms of play off hopes - well done Ren you useless chunt
17:46, Mon 11 Feb
I have heard unverifiable rumours that the proposed sanction was raised from 9 to 12 points because the EFL were annoyed once more by Ren this winter.

Hi Dan - Sorry if already been covered but can you enlighten us on this?
Currently on loan at Bolton - they aren't even paying my f*cking wages.

My mate Stocky has lost a bit of timber tbf.
18:12, Mon 11 Feb
El Mayor
Pigeon

And of course he will filter the news in a way that boosts him. "The League is going to deduct us points, because they're racist."

All they need to do if they want to know what is really going on is read this message board
18:13, Mon 11 Feb
Haircut1000
Can you imagine if we were to finish above Villa but only if we hadn't had the points chopped?

Imagine finishing above villa with the points deduction
Jim
18:18, Mon 11 Feb
Haircut1000
Can you imagine if we were to finish above Villa but only if we hadn't had the points chopped?

Imagine finishing above villa with the points deduction

Imagine being obsessed about finishing above the neighbours.