18:44, Mon 11 Feb
What about the two seasons previous?

Before the Redknapp season we'd hardly spent a penny in 5 years.

Was there no credit built up during the 5k a week wage cap times and free transfer only period?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
18:47, Mon 11 Feb
We lost our credit on Brocks video nasty.
18:58, Mon 11 Feb
Chelè

Was there no credit built up during the 5k a week wage cap times and free transfer only period?
The overspend started under Rowett in January 2016.
Tesche. Fabbrini. Buckley on loan. Lafferty on loan.
It continued that summer and escalated
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:00, Mon 11 Feb
Jim
Jim
Haircut1000
Can you imagine if we were to finish above Villa but only if we hadn't had the points chopped?

Imagine finishing above villa with the points deduction

Imagine being obsessed about finishing above the neighbours.
Call it obsessed, but maybe that scenario is important to him because we’d probably make the play offs
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:08, Mon 11 Feb
micktheknife
As fans celebrated Lee Camp saving Nakhi Wells injury time penalty to ensure Birmingham City beat QPR 4-3 on Saturday, news filtered through that the EFL have made their proposed sanction against Blues for their aggravated breach of the Profit and Sustainability Rules.

[almajir.net]
Great piece, completely correct.
Shows that we all need to go down on all fours and accept the EFL's d*ck in our collective ar*e.

The punishment on the rich men who own the corporate body that is BCFC is meanlingless to them. The punishment really falls on us fans who invest our hopes, emotions, and no small sum of money in following the club.
It is us that has to endure the derision, heartache and depression in a year that we had a real chance under Garry Monk.

No matter what the EFL and the lawyers say, that isn't fair on us fans.

In a way though, the EFL are looking after the fans interests;

If the owners were allowed to carry on unchecked in their messing with a club who are meaningless to them then who knows, BCFC could well end up like Coventry City, i.e. no money, no ground and no hope, just years of misery for their loyal fans.

I'd rather take the points penalty now whist Blues are in a good position, than the possibility of enduring years of misery in the lower leagues

I don't recall the EFL ever taking the one step that would protect the interests of fans.
That is they don't appear to have ever used the "fit and proper person" test to prevent a club being taken over by a dodgy rich guy.

THe rest of the EFL's (and Premier League's for that matter) position on this is pure sophistry.
Regards, Mick
Noel Blake's Headbutt
derbyblue
even when Yeung came on board, Michael Dunsford was appointed initially - albeit he didn’t stick around too long

I guarantee if Dunford had remained at the club, Zigic would have had a relegation clause in his contract.

My cat would have put a relegation clause in Zigic’s contract.
20:32, Mon 11 Feb
El Mayor
KROJim
Our overlords dont speak any English at all. It's almost impossible to get to speak with them as everything goes through Ren anyway itll all be conveniently filtered out (ignored). He can tell them whatever he wants. #TeflonRen

Wouldn't it be shit if someone is trying to make sure stuff gets through in Mandarin?

;)

Oh Daniel!
20:40, Mon 11 Feb
micktheknife
micktheknife
As fans celebrated Lee Camp saving Nakhi Wells injury time penalty to ensure Birmingham City beat QPR 4-3 on Saturday, news filtered through that the EFL have made their proposed sanction against Blues for their aggravated breach of the Profit and Sustainability Rules.

[almajir.net]
Great piece, completely correct.
Shows that we all need to go down on all fours and accept the EFL's d*ck in our collective ar*e.

The punishment on the rich men who own the corporate body that is BCFC is meanlingless to them. The punishment really falls on us fans who invest our hopes, emotions, and no small sum of money in following the club.
It is us that has to endure the derision, heartache and depression in a year that we had a real chance under Garry Monk.

No matter what the EFL and the lawyers say, that isn't fair on us fans.

In a way though, the EFL are looking after the fans interests;

If the owners were allowed to carry on unchecked in their messing with a club who are meaningless to them then who knows, BCFC could well end up like Coventry City, i.e. no money, no ground and no hope, just years of misery for their loyal fans.

I'd rather take the points penalty now whist Blues are in a good position, than the possibility of enduring years of misery in the lower leagues

I don't recall the EFL ever taking the one step that would protect the interests of fans.
That is they don't appear to have ever used the "fit and proper person" test to prevent a club being taken over by a dodgy rich guy.

THe rest of the EFL's (and Premier League's for that matter) position on this is pure sophistry.

Oh what a word!
20:46, Mon 11 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Chelè

The overspend started under Rowett in January 2016.
Tesche. Fabbrini. Buckley on loan. Lafferty on loan.
It continued that summer and escalated
I’m watching Wolves and their sheer embarrassment of riches playing Newcastle in the Prem.

We’ve had one summer splurge and spent a mere fraction of what they have and their trying to throw the kitchen sink at us.

You just can’t help but get wound up with it tbh.
21:10, Mon 11 Feb
Chelè

We were well within limits for a year of the three beforehand, giving us a little bit of wiggle room and we effed it all last season. Did you see how much money we lost? We almost broke 39mil in losses in one effing year.