09:22, Mon 11 Feb
Boo or clap!?
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
Go on then, why would anyone ever boo him?

Why is it a question?
09:26, Mon 11 Feb
Why would anyone Boo him?

Always ran his heart out for us and didn't leave in bad circumstances
Agreed, scored some vital goals under the GR era. I'd never boo anyone who gave his all for Blues...which is why I never booed Savage.
09:30, Mon 11 Feb
Anyone who boos him is a moron.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
09:31, Mon 11 Feb
He put his body on the line for us and ran his balls off. Not a natural finisher, not a particularly gifted footballer, but never shirked and had a massive heart, and played through several injuries too. Absolute epitome of Blues. Clap all day long.
09:31, Mon 11 Feb
Gordon?
09:32, Mon 11 Feb
A good club servant and still playing and scoring at his age.

Its a clap from me.
09:33, Mon 11 Feb
Anyone who boos him is a moron.

This with knobs on stupid question
09:35, Mon 11 Feb
But then I realised who asked the question
09:38, Mon 11 Feb
And still bite 🙄
09:41, Mon 11 Feb
I will clap and then boo after he scores.
No future.....
09:44, Mon 11 Feb
so everytime he has played against us we have clapped and cheered him especially at Bolton earlier in the season when he came over to acknowledge the blues fans - but tonight we are suddenly going to boo him ?
09:46, Mon 11 Feb
Donaldson was brilliant for us overall. Shame he left as I did I liked him.

He seemed to be friends with mags too. I wonder if they still keep in touch?
09:46, Mon 11 Feb
Tonight?
@Bluewurst1875
DES
09:47, Mon 11 Feb
Gary Rowett
Boo or clap!?
is this the most moronic post ever put up.. Boo CD, the bloke was brill for us, I applaud every player who has ever put in a shift for us, but this bloke was a hero when we were shizen,

original poster Im ashamed you thought to ask!

KRO
09:47, Mon 11 Feb
I personally like Clayts and would never boo him. I wouldn't boo any ex-Blues unless he did something particularly disrespectful against the club.
DES
09:55, Mon 11 Feb
Maxine Collins
Agreed, scored some vital goals under the GR era. I'd never boo anyone who gave his all for Blues...which is why I never booed Savage.
Me neither, last blues player who I recall being justifiably booed was tony Hateley and only then because he was throwing V`s at the crowd and he was vile lege before we signed him!

KRO
10:10, Mon 11 Feb
DES
blap.
bluearmyfaction on the BBC's coverage of the Superbowl
- "If they like gridiron so much they should go back to 1776 and bum George Washington".
JCL
10:14, Mon 11 Feb
DES
With returning players playing against us I always think they should have a decent reception when the teams are named/sub is announced, then the first time they touch the ball a big (comedy) boo.

Then nothing more until a clap at the end of they come over.
*Imagine an Olympic gold medal-level achievement where if you don’t get that gold medal, you’re going to die.*

*the greatest achievement in sports—ever*

**Go Google Free Solo Trailer**
National Geographic - Sunday March 3rd