10:16, Mon 11 Feb
Bluewurst
Tonight?

just a bit premature - wifes always about that for some reason
10:19, Mon 11 Feb
JCL
Agreed. I learned a harsh lesson by being one of the many who booed Bertschin when he returned with Norwich in April 1983. And it inspired him to play like a man possessed.
10:29, Mon 11 Feb
I'll clap him until my hands bleed.

MANLIKECLAYTS
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Dan
10:44, Mon 11 Feb
Gary Rowett
Boo or clap!?

He was decent enough for us but did miss a sitter against Villa when he was stood on the goal line, so for that I'm not sure he deserves that good a welcome back.
DES
11:02, Mon 11 Feb
Dan
Dan, he missed two that day, the one you describe was virtually unmissable but he ran his heart out for the team.
I was in Helsinki before England game in Tallin few yrs back met a blackpool and brentford fan, they both loved the bloke, he is a true 100% tryer!

KRO
11:09, Mon 11 Feb
Clap
11:18, Mon 11 Feb
And still bite 🙄
Yes went to early should of looked who posted it 🤔
11:25, Mon 11 Feb
Dan
Dan
Gary Rowett
Boo or clap!?

He was decent enough for us but did miss a sitter against Villa when he was stood on the goal line, so for that I'm not sure he deserves that good a welcome back.

To compound things further, he went up to Villa Park with Sheff Utd and bagged a brace there, one of which was an absolute worldie.
@stevanderman
11:33, Mon 11 Feb
Gary Rowett
Boo or clap!?

Clap,we leave booing the them chunts in Witton
12:09, Mon 11 Feb
DES
Which has got me thinking about former players we have deservedly booed. Keith Bertschin got dogs abuse in 83 for blowing kisses to the Kop after scoring. Then again we did lose 0-4 in what was meant to be a relegation decider. Most of our own players got booed too
14:13, Mon 11 Feb
Gary Rowett
Boo or clap!?

Whip round for his wages maybe.
14:25, Mon 11 Feb
Clap
15:14, Mon 11 Feb
Huge applause. Love Claytz. "Proper" Blues
15:18, Mon 11 Feb
Huge applause. Love Claytz. "Proper" Blues

This, wouldn't mind betting our result is one of the first he looks for. Always gave everything and we'll all remember that miss