22:37, Mon 11 Feb
Feel for you mate,Truly hope your clubs problems get resolved.
Keep right on.๐Ÿ‘
22:37, Mon 11 Feb
Pretty sure the EFL will deduct points this season and kill our faint playoff hopes anyway, but survival was what I wanted so we've pretty much done that. KRO ๐Ÿ‘
22:47, Mon 11 Feb
Block23one
Feel for you mate,Truly hope your clubs problems get resolved.
Keep right on.๐Ÿ‘

Cheers mate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Iโ€™m aware thereโ€™s a load of other clubs that hope we hit the wall and cease to exist but appreciate the kind replies, always liked blues, the song says it all, keep right on ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
22:50, Mon 11 Feb
Fun fact:

We have scored the 6th most goals and have the 6th best goal difference.
#TakeAPoint
22:51, Mon 11 Feb
B13blues
Pretty sure the EFL will deduct points this season and kill our faint playoff hopes anyway, but survival was what I wanted so we've pretty much done that. KRO ๐Ÿ‘

Itโ€™s wrong on so many levels if you ask me....

What exactly are blues allegedly guilty of breaching?

You look at the vile and they are certainly taking the p**s, you can also look at our situation and quite rightly argue that we should have been docked points ten times over with whatโ€™s been going on.

If they have said what it is you have breached, then why havenโ€™t they done it already? Because they know they cannot enforce it as it would set a precedence, I understand QPR settled a couple of years ago but they well took the p**s, blues havenโ€™t
22:52, Mon 11 Feb
Shakespeare
Fun fact:

We have scored the 6th most goals and have the 6th best goal difference.

That means you will finish 6th and get promoted ๐Ÿ˜
J
23:28, Mon 11 Feb
A big win for Blues
Cheery Chappy Charcy
People who read books are mugs. If it is good enough it will be on TV.
06:00, Tue 12 Feb
J
Ok get ready here it is 5-2 blues another hatrick for Che juke Jota. You heard it here boys kro
10:53, Tue 12 Feb
1-0 Blues - late winner from Che
11:14, Tue 12 Feb
Brum to win 6 2
11:25, Tue 12 Feb
Lloyd Dyer, scourge of the Blues, will be playing for Bolton tonight.
11:44, Tue 12 Feb
A big blow for Blues is Jonathan grounds being unable to play for Bolton
13:38, Tue 12 Feb
Bolton at home in February.... 4-0 , Trevor Francis to get 'em all
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
13:41, Tue 12 Feb
he's not in the squad according to twitter
13:49, Tue 12 Feb
2-1 Blues.

2-0 up and cruising at half time. Shocking second half, Bolton pull one back with 15/20 to go and it's another nervy finish.

Attn 21,301.
14:00, Tue 12 Feb
3-0

Jota
Adams x2
@LeMod1875
14:01, Tue 12 Feb
3-1 Adams, Jota & Maghoma
15:44, Tue 12 Feb
Cheer up bwfc, you've got Lloyd Dyer playing for you and as crap as you think he is I guarantee he will score because he ALWAYS scores against us! So that's a goal headstart.

Looks like a vicious circle at Bolton, reminds me of our last season under Steve Cotterill. If you can squeeze the virulent pustule out that is Phil Parkinson, and get someone even half decent in, the negativity you refer to will probably vanish and you'll realise that half the players you've got are actually decent enough at this level.

They're probably affected by the negative vibe around the place and probably can't stand Phil Parkinson. Even Grounds on his day can be a decent player at this level, and the same goes for Donaldson, Lowe and the aforementioned Dyer.
You have to feel for BWFC given the insight provided on here today.

Though I'm not getting my hopes up on us handing out a thrashing. Bolton rarely get beat by more than one goal.

I feel their results suggest a defensive side who won't be giving away much, never taking a game to opponents but not conceding many also.
4-2 Che Hat-Trick