18:55, Mon 11 Feb
We won't keep a clean sheet. Either Dyer or Donaldihno are certain to score.

3-1. Juke hat trick.
19:00, Mon 11 Feb
Hello all

Thought I’d message you all since it’s been a while......

So happy to see blues right up there fighting for promotion, I hope you do it this year and beat the vile to it :-)

What can I say about the shambles of what is my club, it’s got to a point where everyone is resigned to impending relegation and administration, I’ve never ever experienced an atmosphere like this and it’s not good, how we haven’t been given a points deduction I do not know, and yet blues are constantly threatened with it, yet the vile get away with it.

Today it’s come out that the club owe over £1 million to Bolton Council in unpaid rates in addition to the winding up order by HMRC, as mentioned on another thread on this forum, it must be a record for a club the amount of orders we have had without punishment. Im not even sure we can see the season through at this rate.

Anyway, to tomorrow’s game, Phil Parkinson sets up in such a negative way that the supporters have gone past caring now, can’t even sack him because chairman owes him a bonus for promotion from league one a couple of seasons ago, so we’re stuck with him as he won’t walk, safest job in football at the moment.

This negativity runs in the team now as well, their heads have gone and I can only see a massive drubbing at the hands of jota, che and co, 4 or 5 nil to blues nailed on.

Anyway, hope you’re all well and good luck for the rest of the season 👍🏽

KRO
19:06, Mon 11 Feb
Nice words. Shame for you and all the Bolton fans what is happening there.

We are all at the mercy of useless, clueless owners unfortunately.

Hopefully you get some positive news soon, just not tomorrow night 😉
19:16, Mon 11 Feb
Roman
Nice words. Shame for you and all the Bolton fans what is happening there.

We are all at the mercy of useless, clueless owners unfortunately.

Hopefully you get some positive news soon, just not tomorrow night 😉

Cheers Roman

Of course it won’t be tomorrow night, we’re a shambles, tactically clueless manager who only seems to make a sub when we’re 2-0 down.

Credit to Blues for the £10 a ticket for tomorrow, We were given an initial allocation of 392 but as bad as the football is, it won’t even sell out I don’t think, unlike you do most weeks
19:20, Mon 11 Feb
Thanks mate.

Awful what's happened to Bolton.
#TakeAPoint
19:26, Mon 11 Feb
Shakespeare
Thanks mate.

Awful what's happened to Bolton.

Appreciate it Shakespeare

Anyway, enough of the self pitying of Bolton, sick to the back teeth of it....

I’m glad you kept hold of Che and that Monk and Beattie has got him back to his best, or even better if you ask me.

Do you think you can get promotion this season? It’s certainly looking like a good bet at the moment, would be good to see you beat the baby blue and pink brigade to the playoffs 😂
19:28, Mon 11 Feb
Real shame what’s happening at Bolton mate hope things get back on track for you soon

Has grounds really been as bad as I hear he has?
19:34, Mon 11 Feb
Wonder what price I could get on another Che hatrick.
19:38, Mon 11 Feb
Englishblue
Real shame what’s happening at Bolton mate hope things get back on track for you soon

Has grounds really been as bad as I hear he has?

He has had a few bad games but in fairness he hasn’t been picked a lot of late, but did play last game because of injuries.

Personally I think it’s a confidence thing, let’s face it, it’s Phil Parkinson he’s playing under! Probably down to Phil being out of his depth in this league
19:39, Mon 11 Feb
Falstaff
Wonder what price I could get on another Che hatrick.

Shorter odds than usual I think 😂

Worth a couple of quid though 👍🏽
21:23, Mon 11 Feb
If it's any consolation just appointing the right management team can transform a whole club. We did it. Think it'll be 1-1 tomorrow we have always had a habit of slipping up when we are expected to win. You could sneak it even as our old players will always score on their return. Good luck for the rest of the season.
22:02, Mon 11 Feb
Feel your pain as a Bolton fan - you are like we were under Lee Clark when we couldn't afford to sack him and just saved our skin at your place. Always had a soft spot for Bolton since i took a customer to worthington cup final and middlesborough killed the game after 10 mins or whatever it was.
22:04, Mon 11 Feb
B13blues
If it's any consolation just appointing the right management team can transform a whole club. We did it. Think it'll be 1-1 tomorrow we have always had a habit of slipping up when we are expected to win. You could sneak it even as our old players will always score on their return. Good luck for the rest of the season.

That’s just it, that’s what the fans are crying out for, new management but, if rumours are to be believed that Ken Anderson (current owner) is talking to two interested parties, then I don’t think he will get shut of Parkinson as he would have to fork out money, but the other side to this is surely we would be slightly more attractive to a potential buyer as a championship club than a league one club?!

Even putting PP and co on gardening leave and promoting from youth team/U21 could give us a fighting chance of even trying to stay up, even get a few more supporters back if the style of football changes from negative hoofball to something better, even playing more kids instead of the cast offs we have currently to prepare for League one next season, even with potential of a points deduction.

Don’t get me wrong, it won’t be easy to trying to get back promoted to championship, just look at Sunderland....

But back to tomorrow, I can guarantee a blues win with us not being able to score at all, it really is that bad, you will see tomorrow. Also you will be out for revenge for that lucky win we had earlier in the season
22:14, Mon 11 Feb
Robert Hopkins
Feel your pain as a Bolton fan - you are like we were under Lee Clark when we couldn't afford to sack him and just saved our skin at your place. Always had a soft spot for Bolton since i took a customer to worthington cup final and middlesborough killed the game after 10 mins or whatever it was.

I remember it well the league cup final, absolutely gutted was an understatement, especially since Zenden double touched his penalty, which shouldn’t have stood and as we demolished the vile 5-2 in the first leg of the semi final at the Reebok with Okocha scoring one of the best goals ever seen :-) those were great days lol, we were spoiled back then...

I think the difference when you had Lee Clark was that the team had a fighting spirit and a never give up attitude which lee instilled in the team, whereas we have Phil Parkinson who couldn’t motivate a pisshead with a pint!
22:16, Mon 11 Feb
Yes everything was going against us back then, not just at your place. Think I'm right in saying that the start we had to this season is the worst in our history, yet we were playing really well. Bizarre, but just shows how things can turn. Che Adams will equal Trevor Francis goal scoring record if he scores tomorrow and he's obviously the one you need to stop. He's virtually unplayable at the moment and a cert for the Premier next season.
22:23, Mon 11 Feb
JJ Okocha's free kick was an absolute pearler made a right mug out of their keeper 😂 They've had mug keepers ever since I think apart from Red Nose for a year.
22:23, Mon 11 Feb
B13blues
Yes everything was going against us back then, not just at your place. Think I'm right in saying that the start we had to this season is the worst in our history, yet we were playing really well. Bizarre, but just shows how things can turn. Che Adams will equal Trevor Francis goal scoring record if he scores tomorrow and he's obviously the one you need to stop. He's virtually unplayable at the moment and a cert for the Premier next season.

We got absolutely no chance of stopping Che tomorrow especially if there’s a record to be equaled/beaten and it’s a legend’s like Francis....

Hope for you he will be playing in the premier league with blues! Imagine that!

You could probably then stick two fingers up to the EFL for the supposed breach of spend......

Add to that that our defence is old and slow and most of them are injured, it will be a free for all.....

Dreading it already, but won’t be surprised if we get our arses handed to us...
22:26, Mon 11 Feb
Yeah.

Adams isnt just scoring tap ins, he's carving out shooting opportunities in bad positions and finishing from tight angles.

It's almost impossible to prevent him scoring at the moment.
#TakeAPoint
Send my regards to the Daubhill boys Yash and Dave H.

1-1 tomorrow
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
22:32, Mon 11 Feb
Shakespeare
Yeah.

Adams isnt just scoring tap ins, he's carving out shooting opportunities in bad positions and finishing from tight angles.

It's almost impossible to prevent him scoring at the moment.

Damn 😧

We got a dodgy keeper playing at the moment, Remi Matthews as our number one, Ben Alnwick is injured, hopefully he will be in contention tomorrow, well I hope he is as Matthews is not good.......

Just tell Che to keep it to 3 😂