10:10, Mon 11 Feb
Hearts player on our radar apparently.

Steven Naismith also.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
10:17, Mon 11 Feb
Mmm

Scottish football is really sh1t. I'd suggest that Hearts, Hibs, Rangers and Kilmarnock would struggle in the Championship, I doubt Celtic would do much better than a relegation battle in the Prem. The rest of the SPL would probably be at par in L1. We've signed players from the SPL previously who have been distinctly average.

Naismith is 32.

However it looks like they'd both be frees... seems our cloth is already accordingly cut for the summer.

GERREMIN!
10:24, Mon 11 Feb
Naismith is a good player
10:29, Mon 11 Feb
Signed a three and a half year contract for Norwich in Jan 2016 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Naismith) so still have a year left this summer.

Nothing to see here.
10:32, Mon 11 Feb
Signed a three and a half year contract for Norwich in Jan 2016 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Naismith) so still have a year left this summer.

Nothing to see here.

3.5 years from Jan 2019 is June/July 2019, so he's out of contract this Summer.

Not convinced this is true anyway, might just be their agents trying to drum up interest, Naismith doesn't seem like the type of profile we would be after, even if we have an embargo.
@LeMod1875
10:33, Mon 11 Feb
3 and a half year contract in Jan 2016 means he will be out of contract this summer lol
Jim
10:38, Mon 11 Feb

Nothing to see here.

Nothing . . . except Slightly Turgid having something of a 'mare!
10:47, Mon 11 Feb
Jim
Yes yes ok Hands up b0ll0ck dropped.

Got PM'd by Magna to point that out.

/hangs head in shame

/gets coat
10:49, Mon 11 Feb
Tilton Rifle

Was. 5 years ago

Still, if Monk wants him that's good enough for me
Jim
11:08, Mon 11 Feb
/gets coat

The good news is at least now you know it's not possible to sink any lower!
11:20, Mon 11 Feb
Jim
Bit of insight on both, for those wondering:

[twitter.com]
11:54, Mon 11 Feb
Strange quote from Levein....” I want Arnaud to stay, but Stephen can effoff”
11:58, Mon 11 Feb
Slightly Turbid
Yes yes ok Hands up b0ll0ck dropped.

/hangs head in shame

/gets coat

Waits for taxi..........😆😆😆
12:08, Mon 11 Feb
Apparently we are trying to sign both on pre contract agreements for the summer?

Not sure if its BS as surely monk wont have confirmation of our restrictions just yet if the hearing isn't taking place until the end of the month.
13:17, Mon 11 Feb
Pigeon
Tilton Rifle

Was. 5 years ago

Still, if Monk wants him that's good enough for me

Exactly.

Every squad needs a bit of experience. He won't start every week I imagine but is a good option.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"