15:30, Mon 11 Feb
BCFC goalkeeper played for Coventry City at the weekend

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
16:56, Mon 11 Feb
I would love to know what has happened for him to be ostracised like he has been.🤔
17:07, Mon 11 Feb
Was having a read through his Twitter earlier and saw some more drama from last week - Blues put a picture on of Morro visiting a young kid who wasn't very well - Mrs Stockdale kicked off saying "David was there as well, why don't you mention that" - someone else put something similar and Stockdale retweeted it....it's all a bit messy and the sooner his contract is over the better
17:08, Mon 11 Feb
Was thinking this every interview he seems like nice bloke and always getting behind the team on social media.
17:13, Mon 11 Feb
I think he's very social media savvy.....not saying he's not a nice guy, but he knows how to play the game
17:16, Mon 11 Feb
He's still an employee of the club, if he's doing a good deed alongside a fellow employee he should be included.

Makes the club look a bit petty
17:16, Mon 11 Feb
I agree
17:28, Mon 11 Feb
He's still an employee of the club, if he's doing a good deed alongside a fellow employee he should be included.

Agree entirely, especially as his post was up before the clubs one about Morrison

Stickdale has done other stuff too, which has gone unnoticed or unmentioned by the club
@Bluewurst1875
17:32, Mon 11 Feb
Not sure his missus wants the contract ripped up dont spend it all at once love .KRO
17:43, Mon 11 Feb
Scoobers

Agreed. And if the club asked him to do it, a bit silly too. As in, he either found out about it, and went along, or they asked him, with the latter sounding more likely.
17:54, Mon 11 Feb
I like how he says “You can’t beat that and can’t beat playing for points and clean sheets.”

You obviously can beat that in his opinion... You can make lots of money instead and not play.

I don't blame him - we offered him the contract and he's obviously happy to take the money but don't pretend you value playing football over making money because that's clearly not the case.
17:59, Mon 11 Feb
Given he's been banished it's nice of him to get involved with all the feel good shit, even if it turns into feel bad shit
18:00, Mon 11 Feb
I like how he says “You can’t beat that and can’t beat playing for points and clean sheets.”

You obviously can beat that in his opinion... You can make lots of money instead and not play.

I don't blame him - we offered him the contract and he's obviously happy to take the money but don't pretend you value playing football over making money because that's clearly not the case.

I dont understand this post
18:32, Mon 11 Feb
What I don't get is the same people who licked Stockdale's ass week in week out last season are the same people who criticise Lee Camp for the smallest thing. Stockdale was useless in the last 8 games last season and poor at best under monk.
18:38, Mon 11 Feb
Stocky played well v Fulham on the last day. Cracking save from Mitrovitch header.
18:47, Mon 11 Feb
Thought Stockdale was alright under Monk. He was pretty bad for the majority of the season, but who wasn’t.
18:54, Mon 11 Feb
Englishblue
Was thinking this every interview he seems like nice bloke and always getting behind the team on social media.
If he was bothered about the team, he’d leave for a pay cut.
I don’t blame him for not leaving btw.
But he cares about himself primarily.
That’s football though
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:03, Mon 11 Feb
He ballsed up for Marc Duffy’s goal I do remember that.
@stevanderman
19:41, Mon 11 Feb
B13blues
Stocky played well v Fulham on the last day. Cracking save from Mitrovitch header.

Though he was weak for the goal Fulham got that day and no better than Camp.

Suspect he was bombed for a mixture of on and off field issues.