17:01, Mon 11 Feb
So we're playing tomorrow, and then the 23rd? What's happened to the week of the 16th game? Am I missing something ?🤔
17:03, Mon 11 Feb
We've been docked a game by the EFL
17:04, Mon 11 Feb
Is it FA Cup related?
17:04, Mon 11 Feb
Are Bristol City still in the FAC . That was the original date for our away win there ..
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
17:05, Mon 11 Feb
Southside Blue
Are Bristol City still in the FAC . That was the original date for our away win there ..

Ah, that must be it, cheers
17:05, Mon 11 Feb
FA Cup this weekend. We were scheduled to play a club that are in the 5th Round (Bristol City?)
17:07, Mon 11 Feb

Think they're actually the form team in the Championship at the moment. Something mad like 6 wins on the bounce. 😳
17:07, Mon 11 Feb
👍
17:16, Mon 11 Feb
B13blues

Think they're actually the form team in the Championship at the moment. Something mad like 6 wins on the bounce. 😳

6 in league 8 including the cup
unbeaten in 12 championship games
17:31, Mon 11 Feb
I know its just stats but we show up well.

[www.footballwebpages.co.uk]

7th best in the division over last 10 away matches
3rd best in the division over last 10 home games
6th best overall in last 10 games (home and away)

Monk really has transformed this squad. If they had started the season stronger we could well have been in the top 4 at the moment. That said it won't matter either way once the points are docked I guess so I am happy as long as we stay up and build on this season.

Bristol's home form is good but not exceptional. One way or another I think BCFC will triumph on the day.
17:46, Mon 11 Feb
It's impressed me that we haven't fallen away yet, and you wouldn't bet against them keeping it going for the season now. Point deductions aside.
18:09, Mon 11 Feb
WorcsAzul
I know its just stats but we show up well.

[www.footballwebpages.co.uk]

7th best in the division over last 10 away matches
3rd best in the division over last 10 home games
6th best overall in last 10 games (home and away)

Monk really has transformed this squad. If they had started the season stronger we could well have been in the top 4 at the moment. That said it won't matter either way once the points are docked I guess so I am happy as long as we stay up and build on this season.

Bristol's home form is good but not exceptional. One way or another I think BCFC will triumph on the day.

See what you did there :-)