17:50, Mon 11 Feb
I heard over the weekend that a mate of mine had passed away. He lived in London but was from Acocks Green. He used to post on forums as Tarantinidust.

RIP Carl.
17:53, Mon 11 Feb
RIP Carl - KRO
18:13, Mon 11 Feb
Always sad to hear of one less Blues fan RIP Carl
19:01, Mon 11 Feb
kevb8ll
I heard over the weekend that a mate of mine had passed away. He lived in London but was from Acocks Green. He used to post on forums as Tarantinidust.

RIP Carl.
Sorry to hear that.
RIP Carl

How old?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:02, Mon 11 Feb
RIP Carl

kro
#TakeAPoint
20:04, Mon 11 Feb
Remember him from VBB. RIP.
21:11, Mon 11 Feb
RIP

Grew up mostly from Acocks green, so might know him.

Always sad to hear.
22:32, Mon 11 Feb
Sad news mate & so very sorry to hear it. Its never easy this odd old life we lead,I lost two mates a couple of years back one at 38 & one at 55 yet my nan is 97 & fighting strong despite a few health issues -what are the odds ey (she makes me smile every time I see her) anyway a bit of a ramble there. Just got to keep right On and enjoy life. Not that it always helps 😉
23:45, Mon 11 Feb
Sorry to hear that Kev.

RIP
07:16, Tue 12 Feb
RIP
No future.....
20:13, Tue 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
kevb8ll

RIP Carl.
Sorry to hear that.
RIP Carl

How old?

I think he was a year younger than me so 55/56.
21:52, Tue 12 Feb
kevb8ll
Rab C Nesbitt
kevb8ll

RIP Carl.
Sorry to hear that.
RIP Carl

How old?

I think he was a year younger than me so 55/56.
Bloody shame
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:57, Tue 12 Feb
RIP. Sorry to hear that. Mid fifties seems very young - what was the cause? I worry myself when I hear about such things as I'm turning 60 myself this year....
22:37, Tue 12 Feb
rip carl
09:03, Wed 13 Feb
The Fly
RIP. Sorry to hear that. Mid fifties seems very young - what was the cause? I worry myself when I hear about such things as I'm turning 60 myself this year....

I think it was a bad bleed on the brain.