10:30, Tue 12 Feb
Ticketing arrangements for Blues' Sky Bet Championship fixture against the Tigers at the KCOM Stadium on Saturday 2 MarchHull City AFC vs. Birmingham City FCSky Bet ChampionshipKCOM StadiumSaturday 2 March 2019 (3pm kick-off)Tickets are on sale from 5pm on Wednesday 13 February.

[www.bcfc.com]
10:40, Tue 12 Feb
Wtf is that about 3 sets of adult prices. No concessions.
Robbing feckers
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:47, Tue 12 Feb
Wonder if this has any similarities to the West Ham 'Rumours' that we were offered more tickets in advance but were of a higher price and needed paying in advance but the club turned them down?!

Absolutely bizarre and ridiculous.
11:10, Tue 12 Feb
So they're charging people of the same age different prices, to sit next to each other and watch the same game.

Weird, it's not a flight to Spain.
@LeMod1875
11:15, Tue 12 Feb
321ByelzdarB
Wonder if this has any similarities to the West Ham 'Rumours' that we were offered more tickets in advance but were of a higher price and needed paying in advance but the club turned them down?!

Absolutely bizarre and ridiculous.
It’s one of the strangest things I’ve ever read on here. And that’s an achievement
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:21, Tue 12 Feb
The PNE deal is so much better/fairer. I think ticket sales will reflect that. Blues should offer reciprocal deals to each of these clubs next season. Treat them as they treat us.
11:35, Tue 12 Feb
It was the same arrangement last year
11:36, Tue 12 Feb
I'm after 3 Bronze client refs for this please if you care to donate one?

Thanks
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
11:43, Tue 12 Feb
IRA rewarding loyal supporters the ones who travel most
11:44, Tue 12 Feb
Chelè
I'm after 3 Bronze client refs for this please if you care to donate one?

Thanks
Check mine if you like , Pal. Not sure what status I’ve got as I use Supporters Clubs for away games usually
11:45, Tue 12 Feb
LHBlues
IRA rewarding loyal supporters the ones who travel most
Eff the IRA
Jim
12:12, Tue 12 Feb
If my memory serves me well, the different prices are because away fans are in the corner and as such fall into the price categories of the different stands.

There really can be no excuse for their No Concessions pricing policy - I bet that doesn't apply to home supporters!

I seem to remember there was a nasty atmosphere in the ground last year, and some confrontations between our fans and over-zealous stewards.
12:16, Tue 12 Feb
Jim
One of the bastards kicked me out 4 or 5 years back
12:28, Tue 12 Feb
Agreed - very strange.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
12:30, Tue 12 Feb
I have no idea what that was meant to say🤷‍♂️
Jim
12:30, Tue 12 Feb
One of the bastards kicked me out 4 or 5 years back

They aren't all bad, then.
12:39, Tue 12 Feb
Jim
Jim
If my memory serves me well, the different prices are because away fans are in the corner and as such fall into the price categories of the different stands.

There really can be no excuse for their No Concessions pricing policy - I bet that doesn't apply to home supporters!

I seem to remember there was a nasty atmosphere in the ground last year, and some confrontations between our fans and over-zealous stewards.

I believe it does apply to home supporters actually.

They got rid of concessions a couple of years back and it caused outrage up there- ultimately leading to boycotts.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
12:43, Tue 12 Feb
SOBLUE
The PNE deal is so much better/fairer. I think ticket sales will reflect that. Blues should offer reciprocal deals to each of these clubs next season. Treat them as they treat us.

Reciprocal is the way forward, including equal % allocations for derbies.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
12:45, Tue 12 Feb
Not allowed the % thing. We have to offer 2k minimum if our capacity is above 20k.

Thank god you're here Jim.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Jim
12:46, Tue 12 Feb
I was misled by Duncan Adams Football Ground Guide website that states that concessionary prices for OAPs and Juniors are available in some areas of the ground. I assumed from that the concessions were only available to home fans.