11:00, Tue 12 Feb
Ticketing arrangements for Blues' Sky Bet Championship fixture against the Lilywhites at Deepdale on Saturday 16 March.Preston North End v BluesSky Bet Championship DeepdaleSaturday 16 March 2019 (3pm kick-off)Tickets are on sale from 5pm on Wednesday 13 February.

[www.bcfc.com]
11:09, Tue 12 Feb
A full allocation of 5623, and sensibly priced at £24 (+ concessions). It would be good to see a massive turnout. How many I wonder?
11:09, Tue 12 Feb
what an OTT allocation, cant see us selling half of that
11:11, Tue 12 Feb
Got my train tickets a fortnight ago for £28. Up the effin Blues.
11:12, Tue 12 Feb
just looking at one 60 quid open return from Euston, only 2hr 8 mins though
11:16, Tue 12 Feb
I'm glad though, as I'm a non ST and really want to go to this game as the boy is at UCLAN and promised him and the Mrs a ticket too.
Shouldn't be a problem with that allocation. 👍
11:16, Tue 12 Feb
Nath
Why is it?
It’s an away only stand
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:22, Tue 12 Feb
SOBLUE
A full allocation of 5623, and sensibly priced at £24 (+ concessions). It would be good to see a massive turnout. How many I wonder?

If we're in the hunt for the playoffs this will sell out, no problem whatsoever.
11:33, Tue 12 Feb

We'll easily sell 4k and if we're still around the top six we will set out no problem
@LeMod1875
11:44, Tue 12 Feb
Nath

2 teams this season have sold their full allocation of 5000+ at PNE so far Blackburn and the Vile,

When you look at £100 train and ticket for Hull and just over £50 for PNE, I know which one I will be choosing.
11:44, Tue 12 Feb
Wont even sell 2k for this
11:46, Tue 12 Feb
LHBlues
Wont even sell 2k for this
Wanna bet?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:48, Tue 12 Feb
I'll have a wager at any price you like that we do.
11:49, Tue 12 Feb
Redditch Blue
I'll have a wager at any price you like that we do.
Oi. I’m first 😁
11:51, Tue 12 Feb
Never knew it was an away only stand.

I just doubt we will sell out. Thats why I thought it was a bit OTT.
11:54, Tue 12 Feb
Haha. Had a £50 wager with a Blues mate last week (before Vile Sheff Utd) that they wouldn't make the top six. He's in the 'they always come up smelling of roses' camp.
He's adamant they will reach the play-offs and I said there's nothing, literally nothing, about their form since the start of December which suggests they will so £50 says they don't.
For his part, he should have placed the bet with a bookie as they were 7/2 to finish top six (now 9/2) - rather than having an even money bet with me!
11:57, Tue 12 Feb
If the OB have any nous they will limit this fixture to 1500 blues tops.

There is a certain HQ right next door.

In the old days we’d be passing round ‘we’re all going to Preston’ flyers in the Tilton
12:05, Tue 12 Feb
Redditch Blue
Haha. Had a £50 wager with a Blues mate last week (before Vile Sheff Utd) that they wouldn't make the top six. He's in the 'they always come up smelling of roses' camp.
He's adamant they will reach the play-offs and I said there's nothing, literally nothing, about their form since the start of December which suggests they will so £50 says they don't.
For his part, he should have placed the bet with a bookie as they were 7/2 to finish top six (now 9/2) - rather than having an even money bet with me!
Good lad 👍😁
Despite the points deduction rumour blues are still at shorter odds to finish top 6 than the vile lol
The Penguin
If the OB have any nous they will limit this fixture to 1500 blues tops.

There is a certain HQ right next door.

In the old days we’d be passing round ‘we’re all going to Preston’ flyers in the Tilton
Ridiculous. The old days have all but gone