21:38, Tue 12 Mar
Wednesday currently winning, above the Vile as it stands and 3 points off 6th place.

Assuming we're not going up, given the points deduction and the fact that we're running out of steam, I'd love it if he sneaked them into the play offs ahead of B6.
21:40, Tue 12 Mar
I would laugh my balls off if he got promotion šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
21:43, Tue 12 Mar
I never thought Iā€™d say this but come on Potato head !!!
21:43, Tue 12 Mar
Bristol are doing their best to f**k it up. Drawing at home to Ipswich.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
21:44, Tue 12 Mar
A_n_E
Bristol are doing their best to f**k it up. Drawing at home to Ipswich.

Final score now. They're trying to outdo Derby in the 'let's feck it up' stakes.
@6strings4paws
21:51, Tue 12 Mar
choc4

I was just thinking the same thing - it would be bloody hilarious if he does that.
22:03, Tue 12 Mar
I.P.F
choc4

I was just thinking the same thing - it would be bloody hilarious if he does that.
Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest edging that lot out of the play offs would be too funny for words
22:06, Tue 12 Mar
not just bristol running out steam boro are doing their best to fuk things up themselves
22:08, Tue 12 Mar
not just bristol running out steam boro are doing their best to fuk things up themselves

Their Witton surrender is Saturday as well. Useless Pulis.
23:22, Tue 12 Mar
Have a tough run in Sheffield but you never now. villa are there in a couple of weeks Bruce should have them fired up for that one.

If they do somehow make the play offs I fancy them to win them.
05:27, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues

We're hardly in a position to criticise others šŸ˜†
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:03, Wed 13 Mar
Barliman Butterbur
Have a tough run in Sheffield but you never now. villa are there in a couple of weeks Bruce should have them fired up for that one.

If they do somehow make the play offs I fancy them to win them.
don't know about villa winning it but I wouldnth want to be playing Sheff utd in the play offs either,I actually want leeds to go up automatically as if they fuk up and get the play offs I think leeds heads will go and they will mess it up.
16:07, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues

We're hardly in a position to criticise others šŸ˜†

Yes I make you right there šŸ˜ Boro's though is frustrating because on paper they should be getting better results against that lot, and it seems they just don't turn up.
11:30, Thu 14 Mar
wonder if he'll do something similar to his 1st season with us, massive outside chance to sneaking in and winning it.