21:26, Wed 13 Mar
This will be 1 point from 3 recent home games against Bolton, Blackburnnand Millwall. With the points deduction anyone still think we’ve nothing to play for?
21:27, Wed 13 Mar
It ain't over yet, we could easily be going to Reading on the last day needing a result...
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
21:27, Wed 13 Mar
However, it is not the EFL that decide the punishment. It's an independent trio who, I'd imagine, won't be affected by any future court cases.
21:29, Wed 13 Mar
bluer than blues
However, it is not the EFL that decide the punishment. It's an independent trio who, I'd imagine, won't be affected by any future court cases.

Thought it was one from the EFL one from Blues and one independent?

Unless that's changed, to be honest I stopped reading about it a couple of weeks. I'd rather just focus on the actual football side of it all.
21:30, Wed 13 Mar
'Slightly' better second half, but still desperately poor.
21:30, Wed 13 Mar
The worst thing about tonight is the performance. We haven't just been done by Millwall, we've offered nothing. Absolutely nothing.
21:31, Wed 13 Mar
They’re all independent. The two chosen don’t work for the people choosing them.
21:31, Wed 13 Mar
Fair doos hadn't realised that.
21:32, Wed 13 Mar
I'm not entirely sure either TBH. I thought they were all independent adjudicators, and that we picked one, they pick one, and then there is, as you say an independent one.
Joke, Adams hauled down on the edge of the box, ref not interested.
Absolutely shocking. Positive note, nobody will be coming in for Monk this season now...
Haha, yes that's true.
21:33, Wed 13 Mar
We've had absolutely nothing from this ref. Same old story.
21:34, Wed 13 Mar
Can play until midnight we aren’t going to score
Another gutless performance, no desire, no passion, no clue.

Poor football tactics, hoof ball. Just awful, awful and awful.
Only seen the 2nd half but it is a crap watch
21:33, Wed 13 Mar
The last few weeks, bar Bristol away, we have been awful in most games. The last three home games have been absolutely abysmal, and Hull away we were dross as well. Worrying times...
21:34, Wed 13 Mar
Only seen the 2nd half but it is a crap watch

You were lucky, first half was far worse.
21:36, Wed 13 Mar
Jukey baby came very close there.
21:45, Wed 13 Mar
First half woeful performance cost us, to make things worse vile win and Rotherham get a 95th minute winner, concerned.