20:24, Wed 13 Mar
Including tonight, we've won 1 in our last 6, lost 3 in a row.
I think you mean it was obvious the two centre halves couldn’t get anywhere near him so just elbowed him the head instead while the ref looked the other way
We still believe
How are we being beaten on the break when all we're doing is defending and hoofing all game!
20:25, Wed 13 Mar
Marstonblue
Seasons not over. If we lose 12 points were in a relegation battle. This is a big game.

Exactly, after 12 point deduction we will only be 4 points above the drop and we look absolutely dreadful, our next 3 games is Preston & WBA both away then Leeds at home... worrying.
20:26, Wed 13 Mar
If it wasn't for the deduction, tonight would be nothing more than an annoyance. As it is we could be in big effing trouble.
20:28, Wed 13 Mar
Monk needs to start earning his corn.
20:29, Wed 13 Mar
Jameron Cerome
How are we being beaten on the break when all we're doing is defending and hoofing all game!
Dead right that
20:29, Wed 13 Mar
Times like this show what good managers are really made of, over to you Gary......
20:30, Wed 13 Mar
Ronaldeahno
Times like this show what good managers are really made of, over to you Gary......

Exactly.
20:32, Wed 13 Mar
and good fans.
20:32, Wed 13 Mar
GBBlue
I will say it again Wes Harding is like a kid who has won a competition

Been caught out of position a few times
20:34, Wed 13 Mar
Why do we insist on lumping the ball to Vassell, who has, unsurprisingly. lost every one to a guy a foot taller and 2 stone heavier than him
20:34, Wed 13 Mar
I disagree. We've been shit for years. If not for the deduction we'd be mid table, where we should be with our squad. He's had to endure so much shit and I think he's done well.
20:35, Wed 13 Mar
Mix of a draining game, a day’s less rest, and almost no alternatives. A squad is as good as its reserves and whereas some teams have subs’ benches worth £££s we have a free transfer from Sweden.

Yeah ? ... like Moneybags Millwall ?
20:36, Wed 13 Mar
Christ this is depressing.
Did you not see the 10's of millions Millwall spent on their squad?

Neither did I.
Zolsk
Monk needs to start earning his corn.

I think you mean the players. Shocking for the last month, tbh, and let us, monk and themselves down against *illa again.
A grim 45, yet we seemed to start pretty well. GM needs to get his thinking cap on here, I can accept us losing to anyone, that's how this division is but feck me that was poor. Millwall doing a blues on us.
This is absolutely atrocious. Cotterill level bad.

They're clearly shagged out.

We're going to be in a relegation battle come the deduction and we don't look like we've got the fight for it.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
20:37, Wed 13 Mar
Not happy with the fans booing the players off at half time far too v***a for my liking. But that was utter, unmitigated gash. Still plenty of time to get back in it I suppose...