20:37, Wed 13 Mar
Exactly. Not sure how old Morrison is now but we bought him for millions years ago 😎
20:38, Wed 13 Mar
We better go and find another great big lump of a centre forward because we can only play one way .
20:38, Wed 13 Mar
A dire and truly brainless performance so far, anyone booing should be fecking ashamed of themselves though

Get Jota on at half time and start passing the ball on the floor
God we are desperately in need of some proper players this team has had it? a few need to be moved on we need to spend millions in the summer to even think about being competitive again in this league these players are just basically not good enough.
20:39, Wed 13 Mar
They shouldn't be though. Vass, Mrabti, Mahoney, GG should all be fresh, that's almost half the outfield players. Wes has barely played this season either.
Don't know what it is.
20:39, Wed 13 Mar
Jameron Cerome
How are we being beaten on the break when all we're doing is defending and hoofing all game!

Lack of effort

Look how much their midfielder bust his gut to get into the box and we were jogging
20:40, Wed 13 Mar
Mahoney has been alright but Mrabti has been gash.
20:41, Wed 13 Mar
Bluesince62
They shouldn't be though. Vass, Mrabti, Mahoney, GG should all be fresh, that's almost half the outfield players. Wes has barely played this season either.
Don't know what it is.

Very true.

The absolutely **** way we have of lumping the ball at Vassell's head is boiling my piss.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Mrabtis stock is falling rapidly IMO
Ronaldeahno
Times like this show what good managers are really made of, over to you Gary......
In the Bolton game when we were (nearly) as bad as this first half I really expected a reaction 2nd half, but it was just as flat. I really think the players are absolutely knackered. My real worry is that the psychological effect of a points deduction on top might mean we don’t get out of the spiral
20:43, Wed 13 Mar
God we are desperately in need of some proper players this team has had it? a few need to be moved on we need to spend millions in the summer to even think about being competitive again in this league these players are just basically not good enough.

How we’ve managed to fail ffp buying in this lot is the most amazing thing, Che’s our best player n cost us next to nowt
20:44, Wed 13 Mar
What you're seeing is a combination of a limited squad, who've worked hard all season, starting to tire and starting to be found out by other teams.

Without the points deduction I wouldn't be overly concerned. If we get 6 deducted, we should still be ok. 12 and we are right back to the last 2 seasons.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
20:45, Wed 13 Mar
Some of the head tennis on show has been a thing of beauty. Kenny Lowe would slide into that midfield and nobody would know.
@stevanderman
20:45, Wed 13 Mar
This side wouldn’t fail ffp. It is the likes of Nsue and Roberts and Keita that have cost us.
20:47, Wed 13 Mar
We have exactly zero creativity in midfield so how do we expect the ball to get from the defence to the strikers ,we should be playing on the floor ,through balls for Vassell and Adams to run onto --Seen ONE in the first half?? -no me neither cause we aint got anybody capable of playing one .

This is a Cotterill quality performance up to now
20:48, Wed 13 Mar
What you're seeing is a combination of a limited squad, who've worked hard all season, starting to tire and starting to be found out by other teams.

Exactly.

Add in a bit of after the Lord Mayors show from the weekend and can genuine fans honestly say they thought this may not happen ?
20:49, Wed 13 Mar
fairkop
Mrabtis stock is falling rapidly IMO

I'm not sure it was ever that high was it? He is a free after all.
20:50, Wed 13 Mar
Thought it might, hoped all the changes would negate it. I was woefully wrong on that first 45.
CG on for an admittedly shattered looking Keift, at least Craig MIGHT be able to find a pass.

Another thing, the only player willing to shoot outside the box is Che, was very noticeable Sunday too. Oh for a Craig Gardner of 2011 vintage.
He's brought Craig fecking Gardner on...
Agreed, we were never going to keep that form over 46 games because of how we play and the small squad.

And even in this division, teams work you out. We have no way of changing up though, because of the squad.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.