21:18, Wed 13 Mar
85Blue
Rotherham winning makes that deduction look awful
There were 3 away wins we didn’t want tonight. At the moment we’ve got all 3. You really couldn’t fecking make it up
Presumably they had Monday off and did light training yesterday so there cannot be excuses for tiredness - but they look off the boil. Also you would have thought after sunday’s result they would really go for it and pick the fans up
We aint getting a 12 point deduction, absolutely no chance.
21:19, Wed 13 Mar
I have a bad feeling about this.
21:20, Wed 13 Mar
Waggeh

I wish I had your confidence. This season has turned horrendously recently and that from Mags just summed up our night. Comical.
21:21, Wed 13 Mar
That waa fecking woeful from Maghoma.
21:21, Wed 13 Mar
Still waiting for a shot on target.
@stevanderman
21:22, Wed 13 Mar
Waggeh

You'd best be right, as if we do, we're 'currently' two points above relegation...
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
21:22, Wed 13 Mar
jefflynneshair

We've had 1.
21:23, Wed 13 Mar
They've had 2 and scored both.
21:24, Wed 13 Mar
Will never understand why were launching it against a side that enjoys it.

Happened alot this season
It’s tough to support blues. We’ve had a great season until a few weeks ago. 8 years since we won the cup and it’s been mostly downwards in terms of luck and fortune.

Really sick of it to be honest, they’re my team always will be but I wish I hated football. Hate the way my mood changes because of a game

F you football
bluer than blues
jefflynneshair

We've had 1.
When was that? Genuinely can’t recall it.
@stevanderman
21:25, Wed 13 Mar
I know the lads are probably leggy, but given the changes, given ANOTHER loss in the derby, you'd have thought for so much more effort tonight. I've been bitterly disappointed by the players tonight. By their attitude as much as anything.
That's just one of the many reasons it won't happen, if we ended up getting a points deduction mid way through the season that ended up relegating us it makes a farce of the whole competition, sets a very dangerous precedent and opens the EFL up a court case they can't afford.6 suspended max I reckon. Or may be it's just wishful thinking.

Back on topic, this games still shit.
jefflynneshair
bluer than blues
jefflynneshair

We've had 1.

Che first half
This has been woeful from the start, why when we have Che and Vassal upfront do we insist on launching long balls into the box? Harlee Dean has been embarrassing last few weeks also.

Really annoying, season ended Sunday.
jefflynneshair
bluer than blues
jefflynneshair

We've had 1.

Ha, neither can I funnily enough. I just heard the commentator mention it about 15 minutes ago.
21:26, Wed 13 Mar
Juke must be the ‘Most fouled without winning a freekick’ player in the entire football pyramid!

The second game in a row that he’s been pulled, pushed, elbowed and hacked at with no protection from the ref at all
We still believe