20:50, Wed 13 Mar
Scoobers
What you're seeing is a combination of a limited squad, who've worked hard all season, starting to tire and starting to be found out by other teams.

Exactly.

Add in a bit of after the Lord Mayors show from the weekend and can genuine fans honestly say they thought this may not happen ?
I was scared shitless that this was EXACTLY what would happen. Even I thought the worst would be 0-1 though. This could end up 0-4
20:50, Wed 13 Mar
Ronaldeahno
God we are desperately in need of some proper players this team has had it? a few need to be moved on we need to spend millions in the summer to even think about being competitive again in this league these players are just basically not good enough.

How we’ve managed to fail ffp buying in this lot is the most amazing thing, Che’s our best player n cost us next to nowt
blame Darren dein
20:52, Wed 13 Mar
Hopefully CG can play some passes on the floor into Che and Vassell, cause them some problems.
20:52, Wed 13 Mar
I haven't gone tonight at the last minute, Mrs Bell not feeling 100%.

Glad I'm sat in my living room watching this shit instead of freezing my knackers off at St Andrews.
That was liquid football!
20:53, Wed 13 Mar
Well it's 2 minuites in and we've already looked more threatening than we did the entire first half.
20:54, Wed 13 Mar
Was Mahoney offside then? I missed it.
20:54, Wed 13 Mar
Good finish that.
20:56, Wed 13 Mar
Yeah offside apparently
20:57, Wed 13 Mar
Was Mahoney offside then? I missed it.

Didn't look it from tilton
20:57, Wed 13 Mar
New poster :: The wheels have been coming off the season for a few weeks .Almost unnoticed by most ! I have have been checking the Bolton, Ipswich and Rotherham results for four or five weeks now .Rather than thinking about the play offs . A difficult run of fixtures after tonight which i'm not expecting a lot of points from . The bottom clubs pick up some points we don't plus a 12 point deduction we could be fighting a relegation battle !

Just put a HT in play £2.50 on Blues, Forest and Bayern Munich on my phone ! PAYS £2900 Come ooonnn Blues !
20:58, Wed 13 Mar
Playing better this half but the defence still looked scared of their own shadows.
20:59, Wed 13 Mar
Unlucky Craig.
21:00, Wed 13 Mar
I miss the days when they used to go in for Craig. Hell of a strike that.
21:01, Wed 13 Mar
This must be the easiest game Millwall have had all season
21:01, Wed 13 Mar
Waggeh
I miss the days when they used to go in for Craig. Hell of a strike that.

Me too.