Ha! We're too old matey we've seen it too many times now 😂👍
22:03, Wed 13 Mar
Rotherham winning is an absolute shite result.

Effectively only 2 points above the relegation zone now when they take 12 off us
22:05, Wed 13 Mar
bluer than blues
ZLAMMER
they're not in the top six though?

and people are doing it again thinking because they've had a few results they are GUARANTEED to get in the play offs (which is not getting promoted).

They've got Greasy back who, like it or not, is one of the best players in the league. They've destroyed Derby, beaten us, and battered forest on their own patch. Boro are a state and just lost at home; I fully expect vile to beat them on Saturday, by which time they could be in the playoffs.

Derby have 1 win in 7 and Bristol have even less than that. I'll be more surprised if vile don't get in.
Whilst I hate them with a passion, right now I would snap your hand off for a deal where they go up as long as we stay in this league
23:26, Wed 13 Mar
Azza
Rotherham winning is an absolute shite result.

Effectively only 2 points above the relegation zone now when they take 12 off us

With out next 3 games being Preston (a) WBA (a) and Leeds (h) ... nothing to worry about.
23:33, Wed 13 Mar
Then Sheffield United to follow that.
01:11, Thu 14 Mar
Plenty of time for them to mess it up. They've still got the top 2 to play and Boro on Saturday won't be easy either
07:19, Thu 14 Mar
They play the Top 2 as last 2 games. They could both be up by then and on the beach
07:21, Thu 14 Mar
Boro had their best defender Ayala sent off tonight, and leeds/ norwich could already be promoted by then. Just saying loike.
07:34, Thu 14 Mar
absolutely everything is totally going against now so bloody annoying,derby bristol and boro well what can you say.
08:03, Thu 14 Mar
lucky
Plenty of time for them to mess it up. They've still got the top 2 to play and Boro on Saturday won't be easy either

But people were saying, they have to play, Derby, Us and Forest, 9 points later they are 2 points(maybe 4) off a play off place.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
08:07, Thu 14 Mar
For years this league shows if you win a few games in a row you can shoot up the table, it's nothing new. McGinn has been the difference for them more than any other player. There's plenty of teams involved and still quite a way to go.
08:16, Thu 14 Mar
Still a way to go, and plenty of twists and turns to come, but tbh, I really don’t care anymore about that lot. If they go up, fine, they’ll be back to where they were 3 years back, getting hammered game after game- they certainly wouldn’t do a Wolves, not under that manager anyway. At least we won’t have that friggin derby against them, which I loathe.

More pressing is our own situation. Absolutely shot, some really tough games to come and that bloody points deduction still hanging over us.
A lad who works for me, and is a Forest season ticket holder, came in on Monday and said "that fella who fannyted Grealish was well out of order" today he comes in and says "No wonder that fella slapped Grealish, I felt like doing it myself last night"LOL. Greasy gets under the skin of all opposing fans by the looks, by the media love him.
lucky

Boro will be the easiest three points of the season for them. Bottled it in the playoffs against them last season and gifted them a 3-0 win at the Riverside this season. Currently in a race with Derby and Bristol City to see who can feck up their playoff chances the most.
09:18, Thu 14 Mar
the forest fan at work said "they're right lucky gets aint they"

first goal was offside and second goal was going wide until the forest defender stuck out a leg and deflected it in. forest also had a goal disallowed for offside that wasnt.

roy keane and john terry having a go at each other was meant to be funny though.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast