Guys relax. Brucie will save us all.
09:56, Thu 14 Mar
Scoobers
For years this league shows if you win a few games in a row you can shoot up the table, it's nothing new. McGinn has been the difference for them more than any other player. There's plenty of teams involved and still quite a way to go.

Greasy has clearly been the big difference - not Mcginn. Top 2 form under Smith with him, then 2 wins in 14 without him, now 3 wins in 3 with him back.
10:04, Thu 14 Mar
Roland_Weary
They play the Top 2 as last 2 games. They could both be up by then and on the beach

I don't see that happening. It's been a scrap all season and I think it'll go down to the wire.
10:10, Thu 14 Mar
Predator
Azza
Rotherham winning is an absolute shite result.

Effectively only 2 points above the relegation zone now when they take 12 off us

With out next 3 games being Preston (a) WBA (a) and Leeds (h) ... nothing to worry about.

It's funny but we could actually get something out of these games. Our style suits playing against teams that come at us. We lose to teams like Bolton and Millwall because they sit deep and defend heavy and wait for us to attack. It doesn't work because we lack creativity. We've had some good wins against the better sides this season.

It is something that I hope Monk and Pep work to change, a plan B so to speak.
10:19, Thu 14 Mar
Roland_Weary
Scoobers
For years this league shows if you win a few games in a row you can shoot up the table, it's nothing new. McGinn has been the difference for them more than any other player. There's plenty of teams involved and still quite a way to go.

Greasy has clearly been the big difference - not Mcginn. Top 2 form under Smith with him, then 2 wins in 14 without him, now 3 wins in 3 with him back.

I think the two together are the difference. McGinn excels next to Greasy. TBF, it is a damn good central pairing, much as I hate to admit it.

The fact is they have probably the best attacking players in the league, and so they should, they have spent a fortune. The fact that it is mid March and they are not even top six speaks volumes about the competency of their club.
10:29, Thu 14 Mar
The only reason I care that they don't go up is my cousin. He liv s a crap life, in a crap house with a crap job. I wouldn't swap with him in life, and he isn't a fan of football. Never watches a match if it isn't Villa and goes silent for months they were crap, but now it's Pride of the Pack shit all over his facebook page. I should just let him have this moment in life, right?
12:06, Thu 14 Mar
No, wallow in his failure
12:40, Thu 14 Mar
Tell him he was adopted
@LeMod1875
12:54, Thu 14 Mar
A_n_E
the forest fan at work said "they're right lucky gets aint they"

first goal was offside and second goal was going wide until the forest defender stuck out a leg and deflected it in. forest also had a goal disallowed for offside that wasnt.

roy keane and john terry having a go at each other was meant to be funny though.

I hate to break it to you, but your workmate is talking out of his arse. Just watched the goals (didn't show a disallowed one for Forest tbf so not sure about that), and he is wrong about the two McGinn goals. And Forest's goal was very lucky indeed.

Forest are the Villa of the east midlands anyway. Feck them.
13:02, Thu 14 Mar
You're correct about Forest. Full of shit that lot.
13:15, Thu 14 Mar
Miss World
A_n_E

first goal was offside and second goal was going wide until the forest defender stuck out a leg and deflected it in. forest also had a goal disallowed for offside that wasnt.

roy keane and john terry having a go at each other was meant to be funny though.

I hate to break it to you, but your workmate is talking out of his arse. Just watched the goals (didn't show a disallowed one for Forest tbf so not sure about that), and he is wrong about the two McGinn goals. And Forest's goal was very lucky indeed.

I took my lad to watch this last night. I stood up and booed Grealish the first time he touched the ball, and was the only one who did. By the end of the game he had the whole stadium booing him.

Forest were really shit going forward, but the two first half vile goals were both poor keeping from Pantilimon and the disallowed forest goal was for a foul on the keeper. The vile got one disallowed as well for offside.

vile were awful as well, poor defensively and took to time wasting (in the first half), shit housing, going down every five minutes (in the second half) feigning injury, kicking the ball away, doing little niggly fould to break up Forests attacks. It was a very Dean Smith team.

If the vile go up (and they really weren't that good) they'll get mullered in the Prem.

Grealish is very good at what he does, and the previous poster is correct about McGinn - Grealish makes space for McGinn to play.

vile fans were shitheads as well, spilling over the hoardings and chucking flares, one had a full on scrap with a steward and was led out by the rozzers (that I doubt we'll hear about on 'Sky Sports Understands')

Final note, and an interesting one - as we went back to the car, and well away from the ground (we left early), a group of 4 teenage lads were marching down the road chanting something about 'Weve got James Chester', trying to goad the Forest fans walking back into a confrontation. I've not seen that before, is this a new thing?
Waggeh: "All because some fat lad from Rubery slapped greasy Jack with his bingo wing."
13:22, Thu 14 Mar
Just watched the highlights and from the camera behind the goal i think Hause actually puts the ball in with his arm. Anybody else think the same. Only mentioning it because they are still whining about that albion goal.
13:24, Thu 14 Mar
Must be because if you believe what you read part of being a viler entails being attacked or bullied by Blues all their lives 😂 In fact perhaps that's why when they go away and don't have to contend with those pesky Blues bullies they can relax and let a bit of the frustration out.
17:22, Thu 14 Mar
notts_blue
Miss World
A_n_E

I took my lad to watch this last night. I stood up and booed Grealish the first time he touched the ball, and was the only one who did. By the end of the game he had the whole stadium booing him.

Forest were really shit going forward, but the two first half vile goals were both poor keeping from Pantilimon and the disallowed forest goal was for a foul on the keeper. The vile got one disallowed as well for offside.

vile were awful as well, poor defensively and took to time wasting (in the first half), shit housing, going down every five minutes (in the second half) feigning injury, kicking the ball away, doing little niggly fould to break up Forests attacks. It was a very Dean Smith team.

If the vile go up (and they really weren't that good) they'll get mullered in the Prem.

Grealish is very good at what he does, and the previous poster is correct about McGinn - Grealish makes space for McGinn to play.

vile fans were shitheads as well, spilling over the hoardings and chucking flares, one had a full on scrap with a steward and was led out by the rozzers (that I doubt we'll hear about on 'Sky Sports Understands')

Final note, and an interesting one - as we went back to the car, and well away from the ground (we left early), a group of 4 teenage lads were marching down the road chanting something about 'Weve got James Chester', trying to goad the Forest fans walking back into a confrontation. I've not seen that before, is this a new thing?

Thanks Notts,

The BBC were making out that the filth were the new fecking Barca
08:47, Thu 14 Mar
villa fan slashed by own fan last night.

So by their own logic all their fans must be knife wielding scumbags and the club should be banned from the leagues...