22:27, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues
Monk is averaging 1.35 points per game this season

The season we tailed off and finished 11th under Rowett that everyone slags him off for we averaged 1.39 points per game

The season he was sacked we are averaging 1.62 points per game

Monk is a nice guy, doing an average job, but let’s not make it any more than that because he has his photo taken with Scarf Lady

After the worst start in our history through crap luck. Rowett wouldn't have survived that start because his football is that crap.

👍
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
22:28, Wed 13 Mar
Jameron Cerome
I'm sorry but Monk doesn't have a controller that he uses to control every move the players make.
He's not exactly forcing the players to hoof the ball into Vassell, they could've easily passed the ball on the floor instead of bouncing it between them all.

Not Monks fault. Players should take ownership of their shortcomings.
THOUGH
I'm still pleased we're not in a relegation battle, before the points deduction comes in.

You think the players smash the ball at the strikers head because they feel like it?
22:29, Wed 13 Mar
Pigeon
Jameron Cerome
I'm sorry but Monk doesn't have a controller that he uses to control every move the players make.
He's not exactly forcing the players to hoof the ball into Vassell, they could've easily passed the ball on the floor instead of bouncing it between them all.

THOUGH
I'm still pleased we're not in a relegation battle, before the points deduction comes in.

You think the players smash the ball at the strikers head because they feel like it?

Monk probably said, right put it up over the top into space and run onto it.
Millwall defended in numbers and the ones hoofing it didn't adapt, just kept rinse & repeating.
So yes, they do it because they feel like it.
22:30, Wed 13 Mar
Rowett gone from blues, gone from derby, and gone from stoke. GONE.

Two of his fanboys bouncing off each other, still, march 2019
22:31, Wed 13 Mar
So what we saying. Sack Monk🤔
22:31, Wed 13 Mar
Jameron Cerome

THOUGH

They did it every week for Rowett
22:34, Wed 13 Mar
Pigeon
B13blues
He’s an average manager that plays hoof ball

Or a good manager that has got far more points out of the squad than anyone expected????

It’s a mid table squad - he’s doing an okay job, nothing more

The squad is far better than the one Rowett had in 6th

Spot on!

It really isn’t

It’s bullshit in fact

Though I thing he got th tactics badly wrong tonight

We were crap
@Bluewurst1875
22:36, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues

The season we tailed off and finished 11th under Rowett that everyone slags him off for we averaged 1.39 points per game

Monk is a nice guy, doing an average job, but let’s not make it any more than that because he has his photo taken with Scarf Lady

After the worst start in our history through crap luck. Rowett wouldn't have survived that start because his football is that crap.

And Monks is better?

Than rowett?

By. A factor of 373762717
@Bluewurst1875
22:37, Wed 13 Mar
albi
You have to feel sorry for the bloke. Takes over a basket case and then has his hands and feet tied. He must be mentally strong to be sticking it out.

He has tried to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, and almost managed it.

Sorry, don’t feel sorry for him tonight

He swapped Vassell for Juke but played exactly the same way. Why smash the ball at his head, it’s never going to work

He never changes tactics in games - it’s always like for like subs

He’s got a lot of goodwill in the bank, but he needs to show more flexibility

I agree. Why change players but keep hoofing it to juke who is on the bench.
22:38, Wed 13 Mar
Are you serious ??? He’s the manager, it’s his style of play. He trains them day in day out!!!
22:43, Wed 13 Mar
Completely agree.

He’s doing a great job all things considered
22:44, Wed 13 Mar
Truebluetrooper
Are you serious ??? He’s the manager, it’s his style of play. He trains them day in day out!!!

Well said. He's got an half decent team and tonight was appalling.
22:46, Wed 13 Mar
Bluewurst
B13blues

And Monks is better?

Than rowett?

By. A factor of 373762717

Neither play anything remotely like “attractive” football. Similar possession stats, both get the ball hoofed up the other end quickly

But the point about “surviving our worst start” is void anyway, because we never had anything like that run, even with crap like Grounds, Robinson, Shinnie playing every week

Monk is decent, but there is no chance anyone can make an arguement for him doing anything other than an okay job
22:59, Wed 13 Mar
So. Are you saying that we need a new manager
23:00, Wed 13 Mar
Rowetts though, was so attractive attendances went up under Zola 😴
23:01, Wed 13 Mar
Pigeon
But the point about “surviving our worst start” is void anyway, because we never had anything like that run, even with crap like Grounds, Robinson, Shinnie playing every week

Monk is decent, but there is no chance anyone can make an arguement for him doing anything other than an okay job

You all seem to be forgetting the fact that we’ve been under a transfer embargo since Monk joined.

I would argue that he’s doing a good job.
No future.....
23:05, Wed 13 Mar
choc4

No
23:07, Wed 13 Mar
Wow we have lost 3 games and now the manager is shit,short memorys and drama Queenie all on the same night.
This was going to happen punching WELL above our weight all season I for one am thankful Garry is our manager any one remember Zola and the other useless bloke
23:12, Wed 13 Mar
Pigeon
choc4

No

I presume your frustrated Camp is playing ok so you've moved onto Monk.
This season has been the most enjoyable since Hughton's. He's done a good job. This blip was always going to come. People need to get a grip. Rowetts gone. Long gone. Let it go.
23:14, Wed 13 Mar
Lets face facts here. This blues side is very average. We have about 4 quite good players and maybe 3 or 4 that the jury is out on. We have not been allowed to add any quality to the squad and still unsure about next transfer window. Even if you take freakish out of vile they still have a bigger and better squad than us so being realistic we aint doing too bad.