Toe punt it up field and chase it like angry giraffes.
22:12, Wed 13 Mar
jefflynneshair
12 points will see us 2 points above the relegation places, 15 will move us in to it.

Where did 15 come from🤣
22:16, Wed 13 Mar
Monk is averaging 1.35 points per game this season

The season we tailed off and finished 11th under Rowett that everyone slags him off for we averaged 1.39 points per game

The season he was sacked we are averaging 1.62 points per game

Monk is a nice guy, doing an average job, but let’s not make it any more than that because he has his photo taken with Scarf Lady
22:18, Wed 13 Mar
Pigeon

The season we tailed off and finished 11th under Rowett that everyone slags him off for we averaged 1.39 points per game

Monk is a nice guy, doing an average job, but let’s not make it any more than that because he has his photo taken with Scarf Lady

God. Not Rowett again
22:20, Wed 13 Mar
The same place as 12, speculative news reports. The only reason I’d mention such a total is that I’ve not read anywhere that the deduction is set to be less than 9 points.
@stevanderman
22:22, Wed 13 Mar

After the worst start in our history through crap luck. Rowett wouldn't have survived that start because his football is that crap.
22:25, Wed 13 Mar
I'm sorry but Monk doesn't have a controller that he uses to control every move the players make.
He's not exactly forcing the players to hoof the ball into Vassell, they could've easily passed the ball on the floor instead of bouncing it between them all.

Not Monks fault. Players should take ownership of their shortcomings.
THOUGH
I'm still pleased we're not in a relegation battle, before the points deduction comes in.
22:25, Wed 13 Mar
Rowett gone from blues, gone from derby, and gone from stoke. GONE.
22:26, Wed 13 Mar
His credibility has shrunk recently because we’re not putting any passes together and Camp and Morrison are content to play hoofball. That seems to be all that we are capable of. Losing at home to Bolton, the Villa and Milwall is pretty dispiriting.
22:27, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues

After the worst start in our history through crap luck. Rowett wouldn't have survived that start because his football is that crap.

And Monks is better?
22:27, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues

👍
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
22:28, Wed 13 Mar
Jameron Cerome
I'm sorry but Monk doesn't have a controller that he uses to control every move the players make.
He's not exactly forcing the players to hoof the ball into Vassell, they could've easily passed the ball on the floor instead of bouncing it between them all.

THOUGH
I'm still pleased we're not in a relegation battle, before the points deduction comes in.

You think the players smash the ball at the strikers head because they feel like it?
22:29, Wed 13 Mar
Pigeon
Jameron Cerome

THOUGH

You think the players smash the ball at the strikers head because they feel like it?

Monk probably said, right put it up over the top into space and run onto it.
Millwall defended in numbers and the ones hoofing it didn't adapt, just kept rinse & repeating.
So yes, they do it because they feel like it.
22:30, Wed 13 Mar
Rowett gone from blues, gone from derby, and gone from stoke. GONE.

Two of his fanboys bouncing off each other, still, march 2019
22:31, Wed 13 Mar
So what we saying. Sack Monk🤔