23:16, Wed 13 Mar
Monk has been hamstrung since he joined and now the squad size is starting to tell. We look very jaded.

Where he made a mistake was persisting with the diamond, we've lost form since then and then been unlucky with losing Colin who is integral to both the defence and our attacking threat down the right.

It's amazing what winning does for the fitness and losing does for making the players look knackered!!

1 point from the last 4 home games considering the opposition is a very poor return though. Even just winning 2 out of the 4 would have seen us 6th!
23:20, Wed 13 Mar
Borrowed time with these shocking home performances against crap sides.
23:56, Wed 13 Mar
Not only have we not performed, to put it mildly, against them, but all 3 of Bolton, Blackburn and Millwall arrived at our place in shocking form - in Bolton’s case form lasting for the last 2,seasons. The fact that they collectively left with 7 points, arguably should have been 9, is a shocking indictment of us. I really fear for our future in this league if we get the “anticipated” deduction
00:55, Thu 14 Mar
Until recently, I worried that a 12pts deduction would scupper our slight chance of reaching the play-offs. Now I’m worried that it could take us into the bottom 3.

Recent performances at home have shown lack of tactical awareness; too many players off form at the same time; never a plan b; poor substitutions.

I was pleased to see Vassell start tonight, but the tactics were the same as when Juke was there. Most balls to Vassell were aerial ones, including kicks by Camp who kept aiming for him. It was a complete waste of time playing Vassell with those tactics. I felt sorry for him.

When we’re not going route one, our build-up play is too ponderous at home, so it’s easy for the opposition to get all their men back and in good positions to defend. We saw so many square or backward passes v Millwall; too much hesitation. Mahoney was the only one with positive intentions and trying to get past opponents.

I think GM needs to refresh our home tactics and vary them, making us harder to predict. He also needs to sort out the enigma that is Jota.
04:57, Thu 14 Mar
Bit of perspective.
Most of us thought at season start we were a comfortable mid table squad, we've had a really good season, played some really good football at times and got ourselves in a position where we've been challenging for the play offs for a good long time now.
Well it's caught up with us, the wheels have come off and the players suddenly look like they are on empty.
It's still been a good season, Monk's football has been a joy at times and despite what the league might do, that won't change.
Up the feckin Blues and up the feckin monkey boy.
05:16, Thu 14 Mar
David Xavis
His time will come, we are as good for him as he is for us. Rome wasn't built in a day and if we somehow got promoted we'd get embarrassed on a weekly basis.

Hopefully this FFP business is put to bed shortly and we can move on in the summer, somewhat of an overhaul of the passengers in this team is required, and I think the last few weeks will have pointed that out to Monk.

The likes of Camp, C Gardner, Maghoma and Juke need replacing.

We don’t need to be promoted to be embarrassed on a weekly basis. It’s already happening.
06:51, Thu 14 Mar
Bluesince62
Everyone is just assuming it's going to be 12. We don't know yet, worry about it when it happens. I think it'll be 6 personally, based on nothing.

We'll get 6 for the FFP breach and a further 6 for the utter disrespect shown by signing Pedersen.
06:59, Thu 14 Mar
carlsblues
Wow we have lost 3 games and now the manager is shit,short memorys and drama Queenie all on the same night.
This was going to happen punching WELL above our weight all season I for one am thankful Garry is our manager any one remember Zola and the other useless bloke

This.
08:34, Thu 14 Mar
"had a really good season"

Really?

midtable

never been in the top 6

lost home and away to Villa

out of both cup competitions in the first round

What's been "really good" about it?
08:43, Thu 14 Mar
Spying Cop
Bluesince62
Everyone is just assuming it's going to be 12. We don't know yet, worry about it when it happens. I think it'll be 6 personally, based on nothing.

We'll get 6 for the FFP breach and a further 6 for the utter disrespect shown by signing Pedersen.

You don't know...

Nobody does...
08:52, Thu 14 Mar
Spying Cop
Bluesince62

How do you know this. Please educate us!
08:56, Thu 14 Mar
choc4
Spying Cop
Bluesince62

How do you know this. Please educate us!

That's been quite well-known for a while.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
09:00, Thu 14 Mar
Pigeon
"had a really good season"

Really?

midtable

never been in the top 6

lost home and away to Villa

out of both cup competitions in the first round

What's been "really good" about it?

Pigeon. You are starting to talk like the deluded across the expressway. We are what we are at the moment. An average club with poor owners under an on going transfer embargo with a team full of average players. What do you expect, not what you want, what do you expect?
09:02, Thu 14 Mar
By who. Sky
09:04, Thu 14 Mar
Agreed. Most here at the start of the season expected a bit of a relegation scrap again and could only dream of mid table, there were also several who wanted us to cash in on Adams as he hadn’t had a decent season yet. We’ve had a fair few highs and even more lows but overall it’s more than we could have expected