21:41, Wed 13 Mar
What more can you say?
21:45, Wed 13 Mar
albi
What more can you say?

I predicted back in December that we’d run out of steam around March, just like we did under Rowett in 2015-16. The squad simply isn’t strong enough. Wouldn’t surprise me if we only pick up another 2 or 3 points maximum in the remaining games. The level of points deduction is going to be critical to our survival.
21:49, Wed 13 Mar
How many games is that now the Juke is without a goal, 17 maybe. Not knocking the lad but that’s really quite remarkable and not in a positive way. Service was worse than the debacle against Bolton tonight.
@stevanderman
One of the most uninspired performances this season. We never turned up. Can't blame Monk for trying something different with the line up. A lot of us asked for it.

The results tonight have been disgusting. Rotherham, fecking hell. That we are even worrying about them is insane. We need to pray it's only a 6 pt deduction, and even then... we're dropping like a stone right now. 1 win in 6. 3 lossez in a row. 1 win in 7 home games. 3 awful games coming up.

Somebody give me some hope.

And let's not even begin to talk about those chunts over the way. Typical is a word that springs to mind.
One ??? Are you sure??? Have a think about the other games this season
21:50, Wed 13 Mar
Yes I'm surprised we kept going as long as we did
bluer than blues
One of the most uninspired performances this season. We never turned up. Can't blame Monk for trying something different with the line up. A lot of us asked for it.

The results tonight have been disgusting. Rotherham, fecking hell. That we are even worrying about them is insane. We need to pray it's only a 6 pt deduction, and even then... we're dropping like a stone right now. 1 win in 6. 3 lossez in a row. 1 win in 7 home games. 3 awful games coming up.

And let's not even begin to talk about those chunts over the way. Typical is a word that springs to mind.

Feels like a different season from a few weeks ago

How it can change so quickly

What a frigin few days we’ve had

Sheesh
21:55, Wed 13 Mar
We just have to hope it changes back just as quickly.
22:00, Wed 13 Mar
jefflynneshair
How many games is that now the Juke is without a goal, 17 maybe. Not knocking the lad but that’s really quite remarkable and not in a positive way. Service was worse than the debacle against Bolton tonight.

18. Last one was at vile park in November. TBF, Juke is what Juke is. Look at his career record and it'll tell you this is what he does. Has a run and then fades. Our problem is not necessarily Juke, it's the lack of alternatives.

I think we hyped Vassell because he got taken out so early and he looked rapid. I know he's had very few starts but he looks like average. Hopefully he improves and hopefully we get this effing embargo lifted so we can get another in.
bluer than blues

There was nothing different

It was Vassell in for Juke, but exactly the same style. Exactly the same formation.
22:02, Wed 13 Mar
bluer than blues

I'll try:

I don't think we'll get 12 points deducted. 6 sure. Don't think we'll need a last day rescue.

It's *still* been a better season than most of us expected. Some great memories.

I haven't felt this ''connected'' to the team and management in years. Monk and Pep deserve a lot for that.

Colin, Camp, Juke. Proper cult heroes them - even if the 'In the middle of our goal!' chant is an affectionate piss-take.

Che should still command 15m in the summer, which will go a long way to easing our financial woes.

We aren't the pompous over-inflated ghouls down in Witton.

We are Blues, and this is what we do. We know it's a long, long road. I've genuinely felt properly deflated since Sunday, my girlfriend doesn't understand it, my work colleagues think I'm being ridiculous. This is all just part and parcel of the experience.

Keep Right On.
22:06, Wed 13 Mar
How good can Vassell look when we lump the ball at his head?

It's absolutely stupid, get the ball into his feet or in front of him FOR effS SAKE
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
22:11, Wed 13 Mar
To be fair, he's not very good wherever you play the ball to him.

We have 10/11 decent players, then we are struggling
What did the Knights in White satin?
Can someone explain to me what they were trying to do re the setup/formation? We never once got past their full backs, the set pieces were abysmal, their centre backs won everything in the air and like Saturday we hardly worked their keeper.
The commentator said that we lacked any quality or threat and we were reduced to hopeful punts from outside the box. Awful.
22:16, Wed 13 Mar
Like Darren Purse said on the commentary, these sides will chuck a load behind the ball and counter attack.
Exactly what Bolton did, Millwall did the same.
Up against a big back line, blues continued to lump it in the air??