We've now lost our last three home games against Millwall
03:21, Thu 14 Mar
Tall
To be fair, he's not very good wherever you play the ball to him.

We have 10/11 decent players, then we are struggling
I agree but perhaps 13-14 decent players . I don't think it will be popular on here but Jota and Maghoma are amongst them . Both would always get a shirt a head of Mahoney and Mrabti for me . After that we are struggling .

My father in law watched the game of Sky. He told me one of the commentary team reckon GM has been struggling for numbers all season and only has 18 fit players to choose from . However his contact at the club had told him only 13 of those are fully fit and not carrying injuries.
That first half performance was clearly the worse I've seen at home this season. It made the 250 mile round trip back to South Wales a lot longer than usual. I can accept losing but I can't accept a lack of effort from the players which is exactly what we had. The thing that worried me the most is that they looked as though they couldn't care less. I've just got home about 1am and the players will be tucked up in bed taking their £20000 per week salary as normal. They really need to look at themselves and ask are they really giving 100% because at the moment to me they are nowhere near. Not good enough and it needs to change quickly
06:07, Thu 14 Mar
Wouldn’t agree we lacked effort, we were tactically outdone by another limited yet well drilled side. At times it looked like we only had 9 players cause we just couldn’t find the right pass.

Can’t recall once a ball down the channels to either Vass or Che so we could turn the back 4. Tactics wrong tonight unfortunately.
06:52, Thu 14 Mar
Maxine Collins
Wouldn’t agree we lacked effort, we were tactically outdone by another limited yet well drilled side. At times it looked like we only had 9 players cause we just couldn’t find the right pass.

Can’t recall once a ball down the channels to either Vass or Che so we could turn the back 4. Tactics wrong tonight unfortunately.
This is spot on. When I saw the team my fear was whether we have the ability to not just lump it forwards, which was never going to work with the team we had, especially against a big strong team like that. The fact is we didn’t even try anything other than hoofball. I bet Millwall couldn’t believe their luck
JCL
10:29, Thu 14 Mar
We also looked awful with throw ins. It can be such an advantage to get a bit of play moving but majority of time the thrower was looking for an option, there was no one available, so it lobbed into a group of players for a 50/50 type situation and normally we ended up losing it.

That probably applies to all set pieces actually. Just what do they practice?
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
10:37, Thu 14 Mar
JCL
JCL
We also looked awful with throw ins. It can be such an advantage to get a bit of play moving but majority of time the thrower was looking for an option, there was no one available, so it lobbed into a group of players for a 50/50 type situation and normally we ended up losing it.

Wasn't there a bit on here the other day from Training Ground Guru where Pep Clotet talked about how much they practiced set pieces including throw ins?
10:41, Thu 14 Mar
I would like to point out that there were a fair few in the kop corner singing "there's only one paul mitchell" and "one punch and he knocked him out".

*Shakes head*
13:04, Thu 14 Mar
I agree the tactics were wrong but in particular in the first half I really didn't see much effort and the players looked as though they couldn't be bothered. I was also amazed with about 10 mins to go how little urgency we had in trying to get a goal back. Everything just seemed so slow and we just gave up. We can't seem to play at home against teams that just sit back
13:06, Thu 14 Mar
Do you put 100% effort into your job all the time?
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
13:14, Thu 14 Mar
Ball boys/girls. Do they do anything. They dont exactly help much.
13:32, Thu 14 Mar
Rasputin

If I was getting £20,000 a week to play football I’d be giving 110% ... I’d be running myself into the ground!!
15:19, Thu 14 Mar
El Mayor
JCL

Wasn't there a bit on here the other day from Training Ground Guru where Pep Clotet talked about how much they practiced set pieces including throw ins?
There was.
We're no different to vilers in the whole. We'd be ripping them for doing this.
We're on a bad run, it happens. Our manager and coaches are bloody good
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:32, Thu 14 Mar

I don’t

When it matters, yes.
@Bluewurst1875
19:47, Thu 14 Mar
StechyBlue
I would like to point out that there were a fair few in the kop corner singing "there's only one paul mitchell" and "one punch and he knocked him out".

*Shakes head*
. That's totally inaccurate ... there are at least two Paul Mitchells . I hung around with on as a teenager and he'd be 60 by now , obviously not the muppet on the pitch
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .