22:26, Wed 13 Mar
Not seen this specifically mentioned and not going to trawl through the match thread but why the hell were they switched over tonight.

It is no coincidence that they were all over the shop for the two goals when Dean is normally on the left and Morrison on the right. Seems a really odd decision to swap the pair over.
22:28, Wed 13 Mar
I keep saying this but Dean is enormously overrated. Never thought he was good enough.
22:31, Wed 13 Mar
For a centre back, dean is elegant but often ineffective. Mind you, I think the same of Maguire.
22:35, Wed 13 Mar
Nose of Blue
Not seen this specifically mentioned and not going to trawl through the match thread but why the hell were they switched over tonight.

It is no coincidence that they were all over the shop for the two goals when Dean is normally on the left and Morrison on the right. Seems a really odd decision to swap the pair over.

I said exactly the same on Sunday!
22:37, Wed 13 Mar

They turned into Torvill & Dean
22:38, Wed 13 Mar
Who would you play then? We clearly have such a plethora of options available.
Dong Ren Out.
22:58, Wed 13 Mar
Nose of Blue

Been this way for a couple of weeks now. Dean was particularly poor tonight but Morrison never looks comfortable on the left at all. Makes no sense to me. Needs to swap them over but they've both been great most the season.
23:05, Wed 13 Mar
Morrison was on the right on Sunday. I've not seen this switch until tonight.
Ok I’ll put this to bed...Morrison told Monk he prefers to play on the left...so there you have it. Now the question is .....who is the manager?......and why the hell would you change it round when it’s been working so well?.
23:20, Wed 13 Mar
He wasn't. Anyway,they should be swapped back. Hopefully they will on Sunday.
23:26, Wed 13 Mar
Morrison was on the right Sunday, the switch has only happened tonight.
23:32, Wed 13 Mar
Hes got to take some stick.
23:39, Wed 13 Mar
The switch happened at Bristol City and the same at Hull.....it wasn’t just tonight...
In fairness, didn't see the two away games, but that was the first time at home tonight and the pair of them were all over the place for both goals so FFS Monk please don't do it again!!!
00:11, Thu 14 Mar
They had definitely switched on Sunday as well as tonight. Makes little sense, Morrison whilst being a great leader can barely kick it properly with his right foot let alone his left which resulted in aimless passing around the back in the first half today.

I do like harlee dean and think he has had a good season but mistakes have crept into his game within the last few months and his desire to aimlessly bring the ball forward is so frustrating. He just doesn’t have the ability to do this play to your strengths mate win it move it on quickly.
06:19, Thu 14 Mar
Correct it did, and it didn’t work then either so no idea why he is persevering with it. Swap them back, not that it would have helped much because there was nobody coming from midfield to collect the ball and do anything with it, they only had the long ball option and that was never going to work with a 7 foot giant in their defence who won everything in the air