08:38, Thu 14 Mar
..have we hit it full on or not ?
09:22, Thu 14 Mar
FULL on and bounced off it like a coiled spring
09:37, Thu 14 Mar
I think we've hit a treacle pudding because that's what our players look like they are wading though when they pass.
09:40, Thu 14 Mar
Teams have worked out our system and how we play at Home, we need a plan B
09:52, Thu 14 Mar
Most of us have been anticipating it hitting at some point. A small squad flogged to death. Energy levels have dipped which has turned the way we play from being high octane front foot in your face football to a one paced, one dimensional static affair. Going to have to rotate and hope players get a second wind. It's all about getting enough points on the board to ensure 12 taken off doesn't put us in trouble from now. I guess it was inevitable.
09:53, Thu 14 Mar
You aren't going to get a plan B because of the players we have.

All this plan B bollocks does my head in - do Man C have a plan B? Liverpool? Even effing Bournemouth?

No, they don't. they just keop working and maybe, at worst, tweak plan A a little bit to try and make a difference.

Mourinho is one of the most successful coaches in the last 20 years, his plan B was "stick a big man up front and hoof it".

We can't go three at the back, or have two pivots in midfield with a playmaker in front, or play a number 10 with a roaming role, or turn Keift into Jorginho and go full Sarriball because the players can't do it.

You make the best of what you have and Monk has done that and will hopefully get a couple of wins in the last 10 games to keep us safe.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
09:58, Thu 14 Mar
Yep.

Easy to forget footballers are human too and not as seen on FIFA 2003 or something like that
10:05, Thu 14 Mar
The idiot who ran an the pitch, killed the game on Sunday for Blues players and supporters alike. Last night was a continuation, resulting in a total lack of atmosphere and a poor game. He has a lot to answer for !
10:38, Thu 14 Mar
Agree with al three of you.

It's a tough time, we have been poor for a few weeks now in general. We've had a good season but the size of the squad was always going to catch us. They have all given everything they've got.

We need to work through it, it's not like we can change much so we will just have to try and come out the other side.

Ideally we should be looking at next season and possibly thinking of life without Adams, but with a potential points deduction coming we need a couple of wins.
10:47, Thu 14 Mar
The idiot who ran an the pitch, killed the game on Sunday for Blues players and supporters alike. Last night was a continuation, resulting in a total lack of atmosphere and a poor game. He has a lot to answer for !

This with knobs on
10:48, Thu 14 Mar
Spike, can you tell me why we played with the long ball to Vassell all night?

There were 3 occasions where he tried to head or chest the ball backwards into play instead of controlling it, turning and running.

Surely Monk can't be telling them to that? It's utterly brain-dead.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
10:50, Thu 14 Mar
I know its still early, but he certainly doesn't look as quick as before.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:52, Thu 14 Mar
Most of our players are pretty thick, in a footballing sense

Craig Gardner improved us a bit in that respect but our only player with proper football intelligence was on the bench.
11:09, Thu 14 Mar
Spike, can you tell me why we played with the long ball to Vassell all night?

There were 3 occasions where he tried to head or chest the ball backwards into play instead of controlling it, turning and running.

Surely Monk can't be telling them to that? It's utterly brain-dead.

I agree Chele..

I was perplexed at the amount of times, in the bare face of it not working, we continued to hoof the ball to Vassell. Che was no where to be seen as he wasn't getting these knock ons.

I don't understand why at Bristol away we could tap the ball around on the floor and not do too much lumping forward, yet last night we couldn't string 3 passes together, literally.
11:19, Thu 14 Mar
Morrison in particular was culpable of aimless hoofing. Dean tried to carry the ball and get us playing on a couple of occasions. If you're going long with them pair up front it has to be down the channels and turning their defence round. Didn't help that Gardner the younger was well off and Keef had one of those horror games he sometimes has. Craigy G, for all his faults and there are plenty at least gets it down and looks to pass. Imagine a mobile dynamic player of that ilk available which had we not been fecked over I'm sure Monk would have recruited with the appropriate resources
11:27, Thu 14 Mar
The most amazing thing about Craig Gardner last night was that we had a midfielder who actually had a shot.

It made you realise how much we've missed that.

It's a shame the rest of him is shite.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Jim
11:32, Thu 14 Mar
The most amazing thing about Craig Gardner last night was that we had a midfielder who actually had a shot.

It made you realise how much we've missed that.

It's a shame the rest of him is shite.

Now all the coaches need to do is teach him how to get those shots somewhere close to being on target!

Savo Milosevic was never short of a short or two - mostly wildly wide of the target. Come to think of it, perhaps wor Craigy learned his football watching Savo from the vile park terraces?
Jim
11:37, Thu 14 Mar
Have we hit the brick wall?

No chance . . .

The way we're playing at the minute we couldn't even hit a cow's arse with a banjo!
11:44, Thu 14 Mar
carlsblues

This with knobs on

Thirded!
12:00, Thu 14 Mar
e17blue
Teams have worked out our system and how we play at Home, we need a plan B

It's like 2016 all over again

But with better players