14:27, Thu 14 Mar
the is a new 30 mph speed limit,coming out of northfield towards longbridge.
going into northfield from longbridge new speed cameras on hill opposite the shell petrol station.
beware.
14:29, Thu 14 Mar
And that's just for the battery cars
14:35, Thu 14 Mar
bwch y pysgod
going into northfield from longbridge new speed cameras on hill opposite the shell petrol station.
beware.

I thought that camera had always been there or are you saying its a new one?
...been there a few months mate.

30 m.p.h limit runs from the Hare and Hounds (Rednal) and from the Morrisons (Rubery) all the way through Northfield and vice versa.
14:37, Thu 14 Mar
The limit is now 30, no new cameras, just a reduced limit.
the is a new camera on the hill.
14:51, Thu 14 Mar
I've been driving through at 75 no problem for the past 2 months
@LeMod1875
14:52, Thu 14 Mar
You're allowed to Officer
14:52, Thu 14 Mar
bwch y pysgod
beware.

That's alright,wouldn't be in a rush to get to longbridge anyway.
...there has been a camera there for ages (or are you saying it's a new model replacing the old one?).
yes the is a black square one,the old one was yellow and is still there,and the is a small one on a lampost by the shops.
....cheers will look out for that one then, mind you got well used to the old one and the new 30 m.p.h limit is well signposted.
15:21, Thu 14 Mar
Is that on the way to Dachau?
15:44, Thu 14 Mar
Prefects? One of my friends is always reminiscing about her favourite gig, the Nightingales at Barbarellas who started the gig off with a rip roaring 'I've got VD'.
15:49, Thu 14 Mar
The Police had a speed camera van parked in front of that speed camera last week. So maybe the camera isn't working?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.