15:50, Thu 14 Mar
bwch y pysgod
yes the is a black square one,the old one was yellow and is still there,and the is a small one on a lampost by the shops.

If it’s a Black camera, it’s more likely to be ANPR, not speed.

AFAIK, all Brum’s speed camera are yellow.
Including the average speed cameras that now stretch from Bearwood to Solihull, with the odd gap.
16:20, Thu 14 Mar
Good man. Was hoping someone would get that reference

And yes, I think I’ve read about the Nightingales gig (Rob Lloyd’d Second band, assuming anyone else is remotely interested).
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...been there a few months mate.

30 m.p.h limit runs from the Hare and Hounds (Rednal) and from the Morrisons (Rubery) all the way through Northfield and vice versa.

Cameras aren't on

Unless they are set at 60mph+
I sometimes wish they were on ... I live by The Hare and Hounds and cars race up and down the hill at 60 all the time ..
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
20:59, Thu 14 Mar
bwch y pysgod
the is a new 30 mph speed limit,coming out of northfield towards longbridge.
going into northfield from longbridge new speed cameras on hill opposite the shell petrol station.
beware.

It has been there for months...

There is only one very small stretch of A38 between Northfield and Selly Oak that is 40mph now.

All other from Rubery right up to the Aston Expressway is now 30mph.
23:11, Thu 14 Mar
has anyone got a horse and cart for sale.
09:24, Fri 15 Mar
Le Mod
I've been driving through at 75 no problem for the past 2 months

Ffs😂
18:19, Fri 15 Mar
bwch y pysgod
going into northfield from longbridge new speed cameras on hill opposite the shell petrol station.
beware.

Niether camera works, there are only 8 cameras in Birmingham that work.
18:20, Fri 15 Mar
northfield
bwch y pysgod
beware.

Stop speeding and all will be ok
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:23, Fri 15 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
northfield
bwch y pysgod
beware.

Stop speeding and all will be ok

By the way I believe black cameras are to study traffic like the two black strips they put over the roads. They definitely do not check speed and are not average speed cameras either