Mario kempes 78
at the hearing who is it? or have they bailed and basically said you're on your own here? we can't do anything for you...we must have a crack team of lawyers in all of this..anyone heard.

Mishcon de Reya. Mentioned before on here a few times, probably on my blog too...
18:03, Thu 14 Mar
I’ve heard we’ve been given 3, suspended too.
18:06, Thu 14 Mar
David Xavis

Hope you're right, think you are very very wrong
18:07, Thu 14 Mar
What a boost for the club this would be. Atm im depressed but if we only lose 3 points i ll have a huge boner n get bang on the sesh this weekend
18:09, Thu 14 Mar
El Mayor
David Xavis

Back to being depressed it is then
18:15, Thu 14 Mar
El Mayor
David Xavis

What are your thoughts then, Mayor?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:16, Thu 14 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
David Xavis

I think we're going to get deducted 12 points.

The EFL have been very bullish which makes me think they have a solid case.
18:19, Thu 14 Mar
Cheers.
I'm hoping for 6 suspended as well as 6, or worst case 9 with 3 suspended
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:29, Thu 14 Mar
Anyone know if they’ve met today or are we just speculating here?
19:19, Thu 14 Mar
The can be bullish about the case, because passing or failing P&S is objective. Leaving aside the cheat codes certain clubs use.

Have they been bullish about the penalty? 12 is what they’re asking for. That is going to be top bins. The absolute worst they think that they can justify. Not necessarily what is reasonable.

My worry about Mishcons is that they are aggressive in litigation. That is not always the way to go. But they are smart enough to play the mitigation game and they will be getting a decent QC (I assume) for the hearing itself.
19:38, Thu 14 Mar
If they are bullish and have a solid case then why has it taken so long? If the EFL were cock sure and this was clear cut then this would have been sorted months ago. What's changed?
The EFL isn't in sole control of the procedure.
19:43, Thu 14 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
David Xavis

. I've heard we're being deducted 12 points for signing Pedersen but because we signed Kendo Nagasaki all those years ago we're being awarded 24 .
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
According to Mayor, the delay was on our side, not EFL's.
19:52, Thu 14 Mar
Our representative is taking over from Huw Jenkins at Swansea.That's why he had to pull out.