16:11, Thu 14 Mar
These past few days have been dismal ones for the club and ourselves. We can simply give up and let the achievements of the season so far slip through our fingers. Or we can stick together and really live the words of our anthem.
I cannot be at Preston but 5,000 of some of the most loyal and genuine supporters in the country will be. This is our chance to show others what true fans are capable of. I have no other right than being the third of four generations of Bluenoses in asking that our support is passionate for our manager and ALL the players pulling on the royal blue shirt, is respectful of our hosts (PNE - a club of proud traditions and loyal fans) and above all focused on the 90 mins of football.
We have a great opportunity to do our club a power of good by our attitudes and behaviour. Shake hands with the stewards, catering staff, police etc at the ground, speak warmly to them. The same towards the good people of Preston especially those supporting PNE.
Garry Monk and the players need us more than ever - yes it was very poor last night but we've all had poor days at work! Non-stop encouragement will lift the tired bodies and minds.
I have no doubt that we can deal with whatever the rest of the season throws at us. But let's show those who don't know us just what amazing support Blues fans are capable of.
Gary and the team must walk out to a wall of our noise which then carrys them through the game. Take plenty of throat lozenges!
Though the way be long, let your hearts be strong, keep right on to the end!
16:16, Thu 14 Mar
Spit on Gaz

👍🏼
16:21, Thu 14 Mar
You'll do for me.

Get the man a bronx hat!
16:21, Thu 14 Mar
Kinky
16:57, Thu 14 Mar
I get the sentiment but we nor the club have done anything wrong. I am going to Preston but I shall carry on as normal. F**k em 👍
17:10, Thu 14 Mar
Great post and I am looking forward to getting behind the lads as you say

Supporting your club is not all about cheering them when we are doing well it's about getting behind them when things are not going well

KRO
17:19, Thu 14 Mar
flipper68
Great post and I am looking forward to getting behind the lads as you say

Supporting your club is not all about cheering them when we are doing well it's about getting behind them when things are not going well

KRO

I couldn’t agree more. We haven’t got a great squad and when we aren’t doing well, last night as an example, It doesn’t help the players when the atmosphere turns on them. Let’s get behind the players and staff for the rest of the season.

Should we be losing on Saturday, or for any other game this season, let’s sing Garry’s name to show we’re behind them.
No future.....
17:23, Thu 14 Mar
I'm sorry if my words implied that an apology was due given that only one person in the crowd last Sunday did wrong.
But we can help ourselves. Being belligerent isn't going to help repair the damage we and the club have suffered. We have to be realistic and realise that we a PR job to do. Many others who know about football appreciate the high quality of our support. But we under the spotlight at present so let's not give any who would like to do us harm any reason to do so.

I'm also concerned that after last night a malaise might set in. There are plenty of points we can gain in the remainder of the season so let's do all we can to get them.