17:11, Thu 14 Mar
Lasted long.....
17:17, Thu 14 Mar
Statement seems to be blaming the board.

His Salford stake sale only went through this week though so might have been a fairly quick decision
17:39, Thu 14 Mar
Well that was a bit of a waste of time. I'm not really sure why these millionaire ex pros think they might want to muck in the lower leagues but it's not as easy as criticising in a studio.
17:40, Thu 14 Mar
Sounds like those above were inteferring with his role.
19:20, Thu 14 Mar
They’re £9m in debt. Not much hope of spends.
12:42, Fri 15 Mar
Waggeh
Well that was a bit of a waste of time. I'm not really sure why these millionaire ex pros think they might want to muck in the lower leagues but it's not as easy as criticising in a studio.

Yep.

I'm sure there was interference but he's cost them time and money.

He'll just swan back to his vanity project with his chums at Salford again now.
18:08, Fri 15 Mar
Deckchair
Waggeh

Yep.

I'm sure there was interference but he's cost them time and money.

He'll just swan back to his vanity project with his chums at Salford again now.
Yep
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:28, Fri 15 Mar
bluearmyfaction
They’re £9m in debt. Not much hope of spends.
Makes you wonder why he would bother taking a job with a club with such massive debt.
It’s not like he’ll be able to express himself in the transfer market or keep any of his better players is it?.
Did he do his homework properly before taking the job or did he listen to a load of false promises?.
His own fault for me.
19:57, Fri 15 Mar
Scholes / Neville /Shearer even Giggs took the easy road with the Wales job,all very trappy but non of em can cut doing the job they criticise.
01:50, Sat 16 Mar
bluebone
Scholes / Neville /Shearer even Giggs took the easy road with the Wales job,all very trappy but non of em can cut doing the job they criticise.

Yep