17:23, Thu 14 Mar
Anyone see it? I only became aware when someone kicked off at them in block 11. I believe “the snog” happened at the back of the partition between block 9 & 11.
17:32, Thu 14 Mar
The woman with the red hair does my tits in.

Clearly think she’s above everyone.
17:34, Thu 14 Mar
MacAttack

Is that who it was?
18:45, Thu 14 Mar
The security is ridiculous. Anyone see the young girl in the Kop who shit herself when the ball came near her?
18:47, Thu 14 Mar
Musername
The security is ridiculous. Anyone see the young girl in the Kop who shit herself when the ball came near her?

Bit like Jota.
19:11, Thu 14 Mar

Is that the stand manager?

Needs sacking
@Bluewurst1875
20:11, Thu 14 Mar
If it’s who I think it is she’s employed directly by the club
20:21, Thu 14 Mar
Musername

I know right, imagine her telling angry fans to calm down or her trying to stop pitch invaders lmao!!
20:38, Thu 14 Mar
stevo
Musername

Bit like Jota.

Ha, ha, love it.
@stevanderman
20:42, Thu 14 Mar
Yeah.

Unsure if she’s the one the OP was talking about, I was just passing comment.

Heard stance and body language is pure aggression, doesn’t look like she has basic people skills when talking to other stewards and wades around like everyone else should kiss her feet.

Not a fan of her in the slightest.
20:43, Thu 14 Mar
MacAttack

Not half as bad as the young lad in the Tilton who constantly walks like he’s shat himself, possibly the baddest man on the planet
21:30, Thu 14 Mar

If it is the one I’m thinking of

She is

She needs sacking
@Bluewurst1875
08:07, Fri 15 Mar
I was sitting in Block 2 Tilton and I think the club should not only review footage of the incident where the fan got on pitch but the behaviour and body language of the stewards, stand managers and all other staff after. They were laughing and joking, having a good smile completely in denial of the shocking incident that took place and how responsible and accountable they were for it. I am not about getting people sacked but some disciplining and training required on how to do their job and act in those times. Rant over...
10:12, Fri 15 Mar
K2 hire school leavers for crowd control. No wonder the Grealish incident happened.
17:58, Fri 15 Mar
Bluewurst

If it is the one I’m thinking of

She is

She needs sacking
She's feckin horrible. Truly feckin horrible
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'