17:25, Thu 14 Mar
The Football Association has charged Birmingham City with failing to ensure spectators "refrained from improper or violent conduct" during last weekend's game against Aston Villa.

[www.skysports.com]
17:28, Thu 14 Mar
No punishment announced on there.
... anything else ?

Ffs
17:24, Thu 14 Mar
Any source on this?
The only thing I've seen is that both us & villa have been charged for the Kief/ Grealish fracas.

Edit:
It's just popped up Nevermind :)
17:30, Thu 14 Mar
Forget being top of the arrests league, do we now have the record for the highest number of simultaneous charges?

Quite an achievement....
17:31, Thu 14 Mar
We’ll hang for this !!
17:33, Thu 14 Mar
nah, we'll just have rubbish referees for rest of season and next
17:35, Thu 14 Mar
Busy day for tosspots in suits with soft hands
Are Arsenal also being charged ?
17:38, Thu 14 Mar
Yes
17:41, Thu 14 Mar
jeez this club it's never ever ending.
18:07, Thu 14 Mar
Stick it on the tab
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
18:08, Thu 14 Mar
Sky Sports
The Football Association has charged Birmingham City with failing to ensure spectators "refrained from improper or violent conduct" during last weekend's game against Aston Villa.

[www.skysports.com]

The rule in question

[twitter.com]
18:13, Thu 14 Mar
El Mayor
Sky Sports

[www.skysports.com]

The rule in question

[twitter.com]
Tbd there were also a few bottles and a ballboys/stewards plastic seat chucked on. No problem with us being charged.

I have got a problem with them not being charged for the flares they let off.
Ffs just be consistent
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:15, Thu 14 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Sky Sports

[www.skysports.com]

The rule in question

[twitter.com]
Tbd there were also a few bottles and a ballboys/stewards plastic seat chucked on. No problem with us being charged.

Ffs just be consistent

Okay, so the flares that went off - that was them bringing them into OUR stadium. Whose responsibility is it to ensure people are properly searched? I think it's ours.
18:18, Thu 14 Mar
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Sky Sports

[www.skysports.com]

The rule in question

[twitter.com]

Ffs just be consistent

Okay, so the flares that went off - that was them bringing them into OUR stadium. Whose responsibility is it to ensure people are properly searched? I think it's ours.
You can't properly search everyone.
That's a ridiculous cop out.
Are you seriously saying we can throw flares at every away game and never be at fault?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Chelè
Stick it on the tab

Maybe they'll round all the punishments into 1 this season, else everyone could get confused, say 20 point deduction, massive fine and 5 games behind closed doors. Seems we're in trouble for this, that and the other, but all largely trivial as far as I'm concerned.
18:29, Thu 14 Mar
Yes there's a safety matter which any club needs to deal with but do we charge the Customs service when illegal goods are brought into the country? No we deal with the smugglers.

If you can show that a club has the measures in place, as approved by the police and rules governing stadium safety, then why should they be charged?
18:49, Thu 14 Mar
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Sky Sports

[www.skysports.com]

The rule in question

[twitter.com]

Ffs just be consistent

NO... The rule you referenced above says each club shall "ensure that ITS supporters...."

So it is Aston Villa's responsibility... under rule 20a

Blues are responsible for THEIR supporters.
18:49, Thu 14 Mar
No - it's just that there is this club in the Midlands that for whatever reason just cannot behave themselves on & off the pitch - time to bring the 'Ommer' down on their heads - ala Maxwells Silver hammer stylee .....

Deep sigh ......