19:18, Thu 14 Mar
Cheers Paul ya feckin helmet.
😂
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
19:31, Thu 14 Mar
We knew we was going to be charged really, still nobody really knows what the punishment is gonna be do we?
19:52, Thu 14 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Sky Sports
The Football Association has charged Birmingham City with failing to ensure spectators "refrained from improper or violent conduct" during last weekend's game against Aston Villa.

[www.skysports.com]

The rule in question

[twitter.com]
Tbd there were also a few bottles and a ballboys/stewards plastic seat chucked on. No problem with us being charged.

I have got a problem with them not being charged for the flares they let off.
Ffs just be consistent

Okay, so the flares that went off - that was them bringing them into OUR stadium. Whose responsibility is it to ensure people are properly searched? I think it's ours.
You can't properly search everyone.
That's a ridiculous cop out.
Are you seriously saying we can throw flares at every away game and never be at fault?

You say that but I've got a mate who's a spurs season ticket holder. He told me you can't get anything into Wembley. They questioned him over his inhaler. It can be done, just needs organisation and good/responsible staff.
20:09, Thu 14 Mar
I agree.
21:26, Thu 14 Mar
That’s because it’s Wembley and they’re going to have very good security.

Watch that from when they played at White Hart Lane..
Stick it on the tab
😁
Garry Monk has spoken of his 'surprise' at the FA charges handed to Birmingham and Aston Villa after last weekend's Second City derby.

[www.skysports.com]
14:53, Fri 15 Mar
You'll get used to it Mr. Monk. It becomes water off a ducks back. KRO.