Wonder if we’ve been paying Grounds his full wage.
16:39, Mon 1 Apr
May have got the draw
16:41, Mon 1 Apr
I heard Bolton hadn't paid us for 3/4 months
16:43, Mon 1 Apr
Ask them to pay us in points, they don't need em, they're fecked 👍
16:52, Mon 1 Apr
Fit and Proper that Ken Anderson.
16:55, Mon 1 Apr
Flippin' Chinese
@LeMod1875
17:09, Mon 1 Apr
HackneyBlue

Maybe they have an issue under the trades description act?
17:19, Mon 1 Apr
😁
17:30, Mon 1 Apr
Pigeon
HackneyBlue

Maybe they have an issue under the trades description act?

Yet he was our player of the season according to many (and rightly), until he got injured. In fact, he was the only fecker who seemed to give a damn at that point. If they had an issue eith him under the Trades Description Act, the rest of them should have been made into dog food.
@6strings4paws
18:14, Mon 1 Apr
I think that probably says more about how bad the rest of them were tbh.

He was bombed by Monk for refusing to play with a knock.

That’s how committed he was.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
18:17, Mon 1 Apr
Chelè
I think that probably says more about how bad the rest of them were tbh.

He was bombed by Monk for refusing to play with a knock.

That’s how committed he was.

I think it does, yes, but he was having a decent season. I don't know the story there, but I suspect that it was more than a knock, considering his injury was supposed to have finished his season. I don't know the details of his refusal (if any) to play, but he appeared to be one of our more committed performers when he did play.
@6strings4paws
The two week extension generously provided by the High Court runs out tomorrow.

The players are currently on strike in support of non-playing staff who have not been paid on time for the 2nd consecutive month (players not paid either). Previously this season several times the PFA has stepped in to pay the wages, as has the Football League by advancing future payments.

The League has been trying to find a way of agreeing to a take-over by Laurence Bassini; even though they're desperate to save Bolton from going under, the ex-Watford owner doesn't seem able to provide proof of funds, or any idea of his plans.

There are creditors appearing from all directions.

Will there be a deal on the steps of the High Court?

Should the League say NO to someone who doesn't appear to be a suitable owner?

Wouldn't it be kinder to put this ailing beast out of its misery?
10:41, Tue 2 Apr
Jim
It's a tough decision with regards to Bassini. He's awful, dodgy as they come and should never be allowed to run a business.

On the other hand they're on the brink of dying, so he's a better option than that.
10:47, Tue 2 Apr
This Anderson fella is a right chancer, had a couple of opportunities to sell but has stopped talks as he wants more profit for himself, risking livelihoods and the history of a club

EFL need to take some responsibility for the checks they do on owners
11:04, Tue 2 Apr
I'm not sure any of the buyers were serious. The last chap who dropped out had no credibility and no track record. Anderson I'm sure hoped to turn it around for a quick buck, but Bolton are such a basket case that that's not possible.