12:23, Mon 1 Apr
Quite a few of the top 8 teams feature in the run ins for the bottom 6 teams.

I think with the boost of a new owner and wages being paid Bolton could well pick up points with their run in.

The Wigan run in looks tough with games against Norwich and Leeds to contend with.

I think Blues will pick up the required points in the last five games to ensure another season in the Championship, if we can nick a point or 2 in the next 2 games though it will make it easier.

Bolton
Ipswich (h)
Middlesbrough (h)
Derby (a)
Witton (h)
Blackburn (a)
Brentford (h)
Forest (a)

Rotherham
Forest (h)
witton (h)
Stoke (a)
Swansea (a)
Blues (h)
WBA (a)
Middlesbrough (h)

Millwall
WBA (h)
QPR (h)
Sheffield Utd (a)
Brentford (h)
Witton (a)
Stoke (a)
Bristol (h)
Wigan (a)

Wigan
Bristol (a)
Hull (a)
Norwich (h)
Leeds (a)
Preston (h)
Blues (a)
Millwall (h)

Reading
Hull (a)
Norwich (a)
Brentford (h)
Bristol (a)
WBA (h)
Middlesbrough (a)
Blues (h)

Blues
Leeds (h)
Sheffield Utd (h)
Ipswich (a)
Derby (h)
Rotherham (a)
Wigan (h)
Reading (a)
12:24, Mon 1 Apr
I wouldn't worry.

We aren't going down.
12:28, Mon 1 Apr
We just need to avoid defeat against the teams around us, we might be fine but it does seem we’ve all got really tough games coming up, I hate to admit it but there’s a few games I want the villa to win, Rotherham away being the main one.
12:29, Mon 1 Apr
I wouldn't worry.

We aren't going down.

Said everyone on here when zola was 5 games into his losing tenure.

15 games later we were on the verge of falling in shit's creek without a dingy.

We do need to get some points now, rather than almost taking it for granted we will beat rotherham. It's blues we're talking about, the club that would rather leave it till the last 2 games where we NEED to win both games by 3 clear goals, and don't forget we'll make sure we do it with 9 men.
12:47, Mon 1 Apr
I wouldn't worry.

We aren't going down.

This from the chap who only reversed the promotion bus into the garage within the last month. 😁
12:53, Mon 1 Apr
B13blues
I wouldn't worry.

We aren't going down.

This from the chap who only reversed the promotion bus into the garage within the last month. 😁

Erm.

Last month I would have said the same thing..

"We aren't going down".

😏
12:57, Mon 1 Apr
That Rotherham run in looks hard, especially off the back of a 6 goal hammering.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
12:59, Mon 1 Apr
Not losing to Rotherham will be very important.
Revere me.
13:01, Mon 1 Apr
Yep, I hate to say it but that may well be a proper "must not lose" game.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
13:08, Mon 1 Apr
All of the teams below us would need a complete transformation to overtake us. Ain't going to happen.

We aren't down there coz were as shit as the others, were down there coz we've been shat on
13:10, Mon 1 Apr
christ that rotherham run in on paper is shocking.

But with the vile fans wanting them to throw the game a la blackburn plus albion and boro thinking play offs it might not be so bad.
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
13:11, Mon 1 Apr
Villa and Boro still need to win every game. The play offs are still out of both of their hands.

Edit: it's still in Boro's hands.
Revere me.
13:13, Mon 1 Apr
JPMckeown90
We just need to avoid defeat against the teams around us, we might be fine but it does seem we’ve all got really tough games coming up, I hate to admit it but there’s a few games I want the villa to win, Rotherham away being the main one.
🤮🤮🤮
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:16, Mon 1 Apr
Fat Buddha
All of the teams below us would need a complete transformation to overtake us. Ain't going to happen.

We aren't down there coz were as shit as the others, were down there coz we've been shat on

This.

In our remaining games we should be averaging a similar points per game ratio as we have all season.

Which would see us finish closer to the top half than the bottom 3.

We aren't in trouble if we carry on as we have all season.
13:23, Mon 1 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
JPMckeown90
🤮🤮🤮

I am sorry haha.