16:12, Wed 3 Apr
David Xavis
I don't think any ref could be named without someone calling him useless or a plonker

Exactly. Name me one anyone likes.

People have moaned for weeks on here, then we get a proper highly regarded premier league ref and it's still not enough.
17:11, Wed 3 Apr
We'll see. This fecker has been seen punching the air on the pitch, he's a belmer, thinks he's part of the draw
17:31, Wed 3 Apr
Mike Dean will be the most entertaining aspect of the game for us on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing what performance he pulls out as he gives Leeds a penalty to make it 4-0
17:33, Wed 3 Apr
We ought to sign him up.
17:06, Sat 6 Apr
Did nothing wrong. Hysteria, premature.
Revere me.
17:09, Sat 6 Apr
Yes hold my hands up today, the stoppage time was warranted as well so can't grumble
17:11, Sat 6 Apr
Bluesince62
We ought to sign him up.

Missed a foul on Camp, putting us under un-needed pressure, but not as bad as I have seen.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
17:20, Sat 6 Apr
He was ok today. He let the game flow no faffing about like some of the refs this season.
Well done that man.👏
Was excellent in the cup final for us, the offside is the linesman's decision wasn't it was you donuts.

Very good today, can tell he wasn't EFL.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
17:42, Sat 6 Apr
Ref was good today for a change
Best ref we've had all season
even though he is a fanny
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
Best ref we've had all season
even though he is a fanny

Thought he was decent imo, better than the crap we have had of late
18:49, Sat 6 Apr
Maybe he's got better with age.
I wasn't overly keen when he was announced as the ref for today, but thought he reffed it really well today - credit where its due as we've had some sh*te ref's this season.
18:53, Sat 6 Apr
I think you could clearly see the standard of referee was much higher than normal today