the ferret
Look what the feck he did to Jerry Gill !!!

what happened with gill? was it it being dropped for the cup final or was there something else??

TF kept Jerry Gill's losers league cup medal in his office draw until he left/got sacked. fanny of a thing to do![/quote]

Playing Franck Queudrue with the kids at Bromsgrove Rovers was another moment aswell.
13:38, Tue 9 Apr
Yes great, great player but seems not the nicest bloke in the world.
13:41, Tue 9 Apr
B13blues
. He's from Cornwall . You can hardly expect him to be socially adequate. It's almost as bad as being Welsh .... or French .......
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
DES
13:47, Tue 9 Apr
bluemike
God rags, you have disillusioned me now.

My all time favourite hero, who i had the pleasure of watching at his peak.

Feel like cutting my wrists now.
Mike, never let one person's opinion change your mind,Rags obvious;ly has issues with him, and from the few times I met him he was socially awkward, but what a player! just the best ever in a blues shirt!

KRO
DES
13:48, Tue 9 Apr
Southside Blue
B13blues
. He's from Cornwall . You can hardly expect him to be socially adequate. It's almost as bad as being Welsh .... or French .......
Plymouth is Devon isnt it Ray?

KRO
13:52, Tue 9 Apr
DES
No doesn't change what a great player he was, for everyone not just at Blues. He'd probably look even better on todays playing surfaces as well.
13:58, Tue 9 Apr
DES
DES
Southside Blue
B13blues
Plymouth is Devon isnt it Ray?

KRO
. I know ! But it's as near as damn it ...
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
Used to be tradition, didn't it? Apprentices had to pick up the rubbish from the terraces.

Thought Gill wasn't entitled to a medal because he wasn't on the bench. Would have been had Jon McCarthy not passed a fitness test.
14:22, Tue 9 Apr
DES
DES
bluemike

Mike, never let one person's opinion change your mind,Rags obvious;ly has issues with him, and from the few times I met him he was socially awkward, but what a player! just the best ever in a blues shirt!

KRO

The best Blues player ever, don't think i will see the like's again in my life time.
Very well put.

Losing 3 play off semi's and LC Final, plus the finals with Sheffield Wednesday.

His tears with AJ show that despite the negative encounters, there is someone who gives a toss.

Whatever your thoughts/encounters, he is our greatest ever player.
14:55, Tue 9 Apr
He's no Jeff Kenna
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
15:05, Tue 9 Apr
blueboyblue
the ferret
Look what the feck he did to Jerry Gill !!!

what happened with gill? was it it being dropped for the cup final or was there something else??

TF kept Jerry Gill's losers league cup medal in his office draw until he left/got sacked. fanny of a thing to do!

Playing Franck Queudrue with the kids at Bromsgrove Rovers was another moment aswell.[/quote]

This one has confused me.
Revere me.
DES
16:09, Tue 9 Apr
Legal_Bluenose
Youth players had to run errands for him, wash his car, fetch his shopping, do photocopying, that sort of thing.

What an utter bastard! that must have wrecked their careers!
I bet that never happens in the legal industry asking young uns to do mundane or non essential tasks!

KRO
DES
16:11, Tue 9 Apr
bluemike
DES
bluemike

KRO

The best Blues player ever, don't think i will see the like's again in my life time.
Mike I started watching in 63 so in 56 yrs Ive never seen the likes, so sadly I think you may well be right!

KRO
16:21, Tue 9 Apr
Stan Lazaridis scowled at my lad and ignored him after a Blues game. Tebily was with him and let Stan know he was being a bit unkind.
Still everyone has a bad day- Stan can still tie his Kangaroo down our my garden though