15:07, Wed 10 Apr
One could argue , if one could be bothered , that your tag line , whilst humourous hardly belongs in the modern era either ..

Looks like one was bothered
15:53, Wed 10 Apr
Not really , I commented . Hardly argued . I'm not the one having a go at someone for displaying outdated attitudes whilst displaying outdated attitudes myself .
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
16:17, Wed 10 Apr
My signature is a quote from a comedy show which parodies the news.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
18:01, Wed 10 Apr
It wasn't a criticism, I just remember him giving an off hand anecdote about it. He described it like it was nothing out of the ordinary. He's just wired differently to us mere mortals.

If you can bare it, then its on this vid some where.

As for Jerry Gill. I would call that good management. Drop him at the last minute, rather than let Jerry throw a wobbler and upset the squad in the run up to their biggest game of their lives. Francis had to consider the needs of the squad and not the individual.
DES
VILLA WAS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER,
Kro
19:24, Wed 10 Apr
Yep, peeps who want to see bad, will see bad.
21:17, Wed 10 Apr
If you ever get the chance
Ask Mr Burns for his opinions on Trev.
22:01, Wed 10 Apr
DES
I met Kenny Dalglish in Melbourne at the Grand Prix, and we had a lovely chat. I sat him in our F1 car, and we got talking about football. I obviously said I was a Blues fan, and Trevor's name came up. He just laughed, and when I asked why, he said he was a fabulous player, but an absolute arsehole of a man. He said he had a really bad reputation in the game and was disliked everywhere. Really changed my opinion of him that way, however, was without doubt, the best player we ever had.
I have, they get on well,I have actually asked Kenny the question and he said its a myth about not getting on, they are just different, Kenny likes the public bar, Trevor the wine bar
01:13, Thu 11 Apr
rocksteddie
I met Kenny Dalglish in Melbourne at the Grand Prix, and we had a lovely chat. I sat him in our F1 car, and we got talking about football. I obviously said I was a Blues fan, and Trevor's name came up. He just laughed, and when I asked why, he said he was a fabulous player, but an absolute arsehole of a man. He said he had a really bad reputation in the game and was disliked everywhere. Really changed my opinion of him that way, however, was without doubt, the best player we ever had.

What was your F1 team?
10:43, Thu 11 Apr
McCarthy/Eaden was the right option.

And if Gill was bombed out the squad then he wasn't even awarded a medal. This phantom one kept in the drawer is just nonsense bandied around by people who got the brush off from TF, way back in 1976.

That's over forty years worth of grudges held against the bloke for the crime of not signing an autograph, or properly shaking someone's hand.
DES
VILLA WAS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER,
Kro
11:05, Thu 11 Apr
wasnt there an 'only at the Blues' kinda thread a few weeks back..? Cos only at the Blues would some seek any opportunity to shite on one of the few real legends we have had. fck me, I dont mean he was a saint but I am sure we all have someone who we have pssed off who thinks you are a t*sser...
11:15, Thu 11 Apr
foghorn leghorn

And if Gill was bombed out the squad then he wasn't even awarded a medal. This phantom one kept in the drawer is just nonsense bandied around by people who got the brush off from TF, way back in 1976.

That's over forty years worth of grudges held against the bloke for the crime of not signing an autograph, or properly shaking someone's hand.
. Exactly , I could understand it if he was , say, Kendo Nagasaki
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
12:41, Thu 11 Apr
upsetting to hear how much of an arse he can be. However, I know he was a gent to a close friend of mine he was sitting next to him at an ELO concert when he proposed to his fiance at wembley.

He was happy to have a chat and a few photos etc... even though hes a DVB
Shanghaiblue
wasnt there an 'only at the Blues' kinda thread a few weeks back..? Cos only at the Blues would some seek any opportunity to shite on one of the few real legends we have had. fck me, I dont mean he was a saint but I am sure we all have someone who we have pssed off who thinks you are a t*sser...

ok, he was a lovely bloke, salt of the earth. You couldn't meet a nicer fella!
happy now?
14:53, Thu 11 Apr

It doesn't matter if it was the right decision or not ... to tell him in the car park, with the Press and the other players watching was humiliating