JCL
11:22, Tue 9 Apr
1st Major of the year seems to have snuck up, found myself watching some driving range coverage before I realised what the feck I was doing and tuned over!

Any tips? Seems most outlets are going for Rory again, but history seems to show it is outsiders, and often non major winners who step up to the plate. Recent winning prices through 2018 of 55/1 (Reed), 45/1 (Garcia), 66/1 Willett, 12/1 (Spieth), 28/1 (Watson), 28/1 (Scott) and 55/1 (Watson) tells its own story

Any decent betting offers this year?

From a quick trawl of tip/golf sites initial thoughts are: -
McIlroy
Fowler
Fleetwood
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
11:23, Tue 9 Apr
JCL
skybet paying 10 places e/w so will be sticking some on long shots and hoping they place.

Usually a profitable weekend
11:36, Tue 9 Apr
JCL
Not usually one for picking favourites but everything does seem set up for McIlroy to have a good crack at this. 6/1 is pretty short though.

Bubba Watson is always worth a few quid each way at Augusta. He's 33/1.

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Henrik Stenson as well due to winning me money previously so I'll be having a few quid each way on him at an attractive 50/1.
13:20, Tue 9 Apr
JCL
As said above Sky Bet paying to 10 places....

Gone for the longer odds players who've won for me before, not into the short odds players.

So on..... Pepperell, Hatton, X-Man, Carbrera-Bello ....added Kisner and Mitchell who I've not backed before.

Hopefully at least one of those come in.

...as for who's going to win it, McIlroy is certainly playing well enough if he can put it all together.
I will do it tomorrow. I will win.
Revere me.
19:42, Wed 10 Apr
Want to know who wins so bump.
21:02, Wed 10 Apr
Xander Schauffele. I have other bets to take on the places as well.
Revere me.
Rahm is solid as a rock
Rahm is great, solid as a rock is not how I would describe him though. He's great at following superb rounds with shit ones.
Revere me.
22:03, Wed 10 Apr
The Reverend
Day
Schauafele
Howell
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:08, Wed 10 Apr
I’ve gone Matsuyama.Fleetwood,Garcia,Rose all E/W.
23:04, Wed 10 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
The Reverend
Day
Schauafele
Howell

I think I will have talked myself into adding Bryson Dechambeau by the time it starts.
Revere me.
23:07, Wed 10 Apr
JCL
Dustin Johnson for me !
23:09, Wed 10 Apr
There are certain golfers who have won me quite a bit of money over the years due to the generous prices they seemed to get despite them always seeming to be there or thereabouts.

Dustin Johnson isn't one of them.
Revere me.
00:59, Thu 11 Apr
Ended up ignoring the favourites and I’ve gone for

Matsuyama 28/1
Koepka 28/1
Watson 35/1
Stenson 606/1

Koepka and Stenson have both won money in the past by winnning majors so they’re out of loyalty but the other are decent shouts for the odds.